Hate Relations (LARK/S/V)

tada! an update!!!!! ahahha!
ok! here you go!

Part II
The darkness might never go away. Or I could be imagining all of it. Could that really be possible? I wonder where I am. Did I drink too much last night at Sark’s? No, that couldn’t be it. Then I remembered. The feeling of cold steel, the look in his eyes changing from delight to concern, then the cold voice that stung the air like a bee in the summer. Then the numbing darkness.

--Someplace else—

“Vaughn, I can’t believe a day ago, I was holding back. A day ago your wife, had tried to kill us. It’s just; whoa.”
“I know, you’re still the best kisser,” he teased. “Today where is my wife?”
“I don’t know. After we found her with Sark it’s hard to believe that this is really happening. Last time I kissed you I thought I was dreaming.”
“I could never forget it.”
“Lauren looked like she was… umm… involved with Sark. Are you okay?”
“That b**** lied to me. It just makes me want to find Sark more.”
“Speaking of Sark, any leads?”
“No, but we can now confirm that he did indeed know Lauren was Covenant. Syd, she’s been Covenant for over 4 years.” The distraught in his eyes was clear. Lauren married him while she was in the Covenant.
“Vaughn, it’s okay. We have each other now.”
“It looks like you weren’t the only one missing. Where did the time go?”

-Another Place-
“Prepare the team, I want them ready to go in by 3 am,” there was a pause in the voice. “Be prepared to go all over, don’t stop for anything. At all.”
A voice replied that was darker than the darkness in what Lauren sat in, “We are ready and willing to shoot to kill.”

-Yeah, I know but yet another place-
A swift wind passed by my blonde hair, chilling my bones even though they were already frozen. My sense had become alert. There hadn’t been a change in anything surrounding me. No sign of daytime no sign of weather. But now this air.
I felt my way around all the crevices on the floor hoping to find anything, or the end of the floor. Then I felt it. Smoother than the ground, I ran my fingers on the edge, feeling a satisfying cut. One that brought her back to why I saw Sark that day. The cut stung. But that made me even surer that this was what I was looking for.

R&R!!! and spread the word. heheheh

that was awesome Chanel another great chapter go S/V evil Lauren but this is a really good story.thanx for the PM

Back