Have you done anything illegal?

Have you done anything illegal? Broken the law?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not your business.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lucky. my parents would be pissed if they knew i got drunk. lol i remember getting drunk off vodka and burning down a guy's tree  ^_^
You did what? :eek:
it was in july. i saw it in the basement and got tempted, so well, i got drunk and destroyed property.

*makes mental not not to get drunk*
Huh? *confused* what did you see in the basement?
vodka ^_^
but what do you mean with 'burning down a guy's tree' :confused:
the ppl behind my house are really rich and they had just planted some trees, so I grabbed some matches after i had gotten pretty drunk on vodka and lit one of the trees on fire. of course i put it out after it burned to the ground ^_^ they had a nice burned out spot in their lawn too
lmao!! you're crazy. :lol: but.. alcohol is higly illegal for you.. ;)
lol i know and don't care. there is no way i'm waiting till i'm 21 ^_^
yea.. true! but you can get your driving license already... are you doing that?
no, failed the test. I'll retake it though, soon
Ohh okay! good luck with that then. :smiley:

lucky. my parents would be pissed if they knew i got drunk. lol i remember getting drunk off vodka and burning down a guy's tree  ^_^
You did what? :eek:
it was in july. i saw it in the basement and got tempted, so well, i got drunk and destroyed property.

*makes mental not not to get drunk*
Huh? *confused* what did you see in the basement?
vodka ^_^
but what do you mean with 'burning down a guy's tree' :confused:
the ppl behind my house are really rich and they had just planted some trees, so I grabbed some matches after i had gotten pretty drunk on vodka and lit one of the trees on fire. of course i put it out after it burned to the ground ^_^ they had a nice burned out spot in their lawn too
lmao!! you're crazy. :lol: but.. alcohol is higly illegal for you.. ;)
lol i know and don't care. there is no way i'm waiting till i'm 21 ^_^
yea.. true! but you can get your driving license already... are you doing that?
no, failed the test. I'll retake it though, soon
Ohh okay! good luck with that then. :smiley:
Thanks ^_^ I hope to get my licence soon...along with a car

lol hmm I got my temps I have 9 months till I am a wild child on the road. till than it's my four-wheelers, snowmoblie, and jet ski to rule the roads and seas.

triiiiiied? I have.... lmao

shhh but sometimes... when you let me on ur screen names... and someone IMd me... i wouldnt correct them when they said "hi moriel" :Paranoid: *runs away*

exactly why i changed the passwords :D I have broken that law at least once... sadly... Then there were other times I created new accounts and went under aliases 😆 yea, i'm not doing that anymore though... I used a fake name for my MSN account. no, i am not Katie Brown :rolleyes:

Betha Bristow said:
i think it has somewhere on AIM liscence user agreement that under law you cant go onto another sn and pretend to be someone you arent...    :Paranoid:  :hmm:
thats a law? *nervous laughter* i've done that before...i'll make up a new sn and tell someone from school i'm their friend, or i'll go onto a friend's account and talk to ppl on their buddy list. sometimes, on my acct i pretend i'm not me when i dont feel like talking to someone :smiley:

Back