Have you done anything illegal?

Have you done anything illegal? Broken the law?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not your business.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oooh i hate little sisters. the other night we were playing monopoly and i conned her out of 3 turns in a row. it took her 5 minutes to notice :D not to mention all the money i stole

we should probably get back on topic. this isnt illegal, but i gave someone a fake phone number and told em it was mine. wanted them to call the cops

Dim Bulb said:
we should probably get back on topic. this isnt illegal, but i gave someone a fake phone number and told em it was mine. wanted them to call the cops
i give ppl my neighbor's phone numbers' all the time ^_^

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Dim Bulb said:
i give pepole my x-friends phone number alot
lol :lol: giving out other ppl you hate's phone numbers is fun ^_^

Moriel said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
Dim Bulb said:
i give pepole my x-friends phone number alot
lol :lol: giving out other ppl you hate's phone numbers is fun ^_^
Hmm once there was someone online who I really hated.. in a chat I accidently got his phone number.. lmao I called him!! it was hilarious.. even though my English is far from perfect.

i stole a gum once when i was a kid...nothing more seroius... :D oh and walk against red light but who doesn't... :D oh and sat in a car without seat belt.. :D
i'm a real criminal!!! (noot)

Back