Have you done anything illegal?

Have you done anything illegal? Broken the law?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not your business.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
AliasBabe12 said:
gettin f-ed up b/fo skool....afta skool...

drinking but my mom allowed me that nite so it all good...

taking thuh car out to park it without my parents bein in the car w/ me since i only have mah permit....but then again mah mom allowed me

stealing...
getting f***ed up on what?
\/\/33D

and tonight while my my friends were walkin me n mah otha friend took his car and i drove her home....i was really scared (i only have mah permit)..... but it was hella fun ^_^

AliasBabe12 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
AliasBabe12 said:

taking thuh car out to park it without my parents bein in the car w/ me since i only have mah permit....but then again mah mom allowed me

stealing...
\/\/33D

and tonight while my my friends were walkin me n mah otha friend took his car and i drove her home....i was really scared (i only have mah permit)..... but it was hella fun ^_^
I must be getting old or maybe I'm just an idiot, because I have no idea what \/\/33D is... :ermm:

Dita said:
AliasBabe12 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
AliasBabe12 said:

stealing...
\/\/33D

I must be getting old or maybe I'm just an idiot, because I have no idea what \/\/33D is... :ermm:
weed :lol: ....i juss spelled it different but if u dont know wut that is then its pot

^^ Oh, heh, heh!! :lol: Yes, I know what weed is. I just didn't... Right, I'm going to stop talking and try to salvage what's left of my cool factor. :blush:

I have......many times :lol:

Stole lots of candys in kmart with three of y friends :lol: they were gooooooood :P

Drove my dads pick up truck :lol: with a friend.

I once taped a movie I was seeing in the movie theatre with my camera,I think it was Small soilders and it worked :lol: till my mom found it and got rid of my camera :(

Drinking alot on my b-days and on weekends and Im only 14......well age doesnt really matter down here.. :beerdrink: ...it does but people dont care :lol:

And every weekend I get together with my best friends,we get kicked out of places. :D

uh not much illegal activity for me..
-alot of driving stuff.. speeding, not stopping at stop signs, etc.. haven't been cuaght yet tho hehe
-drinking under age.. but who really cares about that? lol
-and getting high.. a few times.. a few too many maybe.. but f*ck it. you only live once :P lol

mhm....well.
-I started drinking alcohol 3 years to early and already drink sometimes ,,hard" stuff, which I'm finally allowed in one year, but I think everybody did /does that.
- I went with some friends of mine to a party, where you had to be 18 to go there, but we came in, because we had false identity cards, which said I would be 20 :lol:

Well I haven't had any trouble with cops but Me and my friends were having a party this summer and we all got wasted and swam in a pool with our clothes on and soon tokk them off. A lot of chcicks were really drunk and we like had to caary them home. My friend didn't have parents at home and we had about 60 bottles of bear and about 30 people so... :D It's illegal because 14 year-olds mustn't drink alcohol. I haven't drank since because I had a verry badd hang-over next day. From now on I say"NO" to alcohol. And I have never smoked anything. ;)

I know that ! Bringing drunk people home is definitley no fun. I carried one friend home once and a few weeks later she didn't even remember that I brought her home!

Umm... not crossing the street at crosswalks, went about 5 miles over the speed limit (because my dad told me to keep up with traffic), and drove down our neighborhood street without my permit. :blush:

Steal some random stuff, just for the heck of it! (Puberty! :rolleyes: )
Drive too fast, hey and I woun´t stop that! :P
Ride without a ticket, for the heck of it too! :angelic:

OMG, I just realize how bored I was in the 'ol days! :blush:

Muse

Yeah, stole some stuff, but only in the sense of computer software and mp3s and stuff. Which is not to say it's not stealing, technically speaking, but I never physically shop lifted..

I think everyone has done something illegal. I got pulled over when I was 16 and it was a couple of weeks after I got my license. I was driving home from my friend's house around, like 12:30. I got pulled over cause I had my music on too loud, hahaha. I didn't get a ticket, but I just got warned.

Back