Have you done anything illegal?

Have you done anything illegal? Broken the law?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not your business.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I was about 8 I shoplifted a toy that my parents wouldn't buy for me. However it was when we were out of town, so we couldn't go return it, though my parents did ground me!! Other than that, I'm a goody-two-shoes!!

luv4dogs said:
When I was about 8 I shoplifted a toy that my parents wouldn't buy for me. However it was when we were out of town, so we couldn't go return it, though my parents did ground me!! Other than that, I'm a goody-two-shoes!!
haha thats so cute!! was it at least a good toy?

luv4dogs said:
haha I did the same thing except my parents made me go back in and give it back and then for christmas they bought it for me..and it was just some stupid necklace!

MVhunny said:
luv4dogs said:
When I was about 8 I shoplifted a toy that my parents wouldn't buy for me.  However it was when we were out of town, so we couldn't go return it, though my parents did ground me!!  Other than that, I'm a goody-two-shoes!!
haha thats so cute!! was it at least a good toy?
I don't remember what I was but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a good toy...it had to be small enough to smeak out under my shirt - it was something like a spinning top I think!!

i stole a couple of stuff magazines,jewelery,make-up...then i caught...but they don't press charges..i stopped after that..once i smoked mother nature...never going to do that again...

I smuggled large amounts of cocaine into the United States. just kiddin. :P ummm, I had liquor when I was underage. And I've broken various traffic laws.

recently i was with some girlfreinds and someones dad and we went into this feild in town which was across from the hospital and lite off bottle rockets and then got in the car and drove off. but then we went back cause they all didnt go off so we went back to relite one and then my girlfreinds and i walked home. i was so scared we were goin to get arrested but we werent caught. wont do that again.

and i have bought beer for minors. and i have driven while drunk but i wasnt too drunk not to drive if you know what i mean.
and i have smoked pot. im not as bad as i sound!! i promise.

gettin f-ed up b/fo skool....afta skool...

drinking but my mom allowed me that nite so it all good...

taking thuh car out to park it without my parents bein in the car w/ me since i only have mah permit....but then again mah mom allowed me

stealing...

AliasBabe12 said:
gettin f-ed up b/fo skool....afta skool...

drinking but my mom allowed me that nite so it all good...

taking thuh car out to park it without my parents bein in the car w/ me since i only have mah permit....but then again mah mom allowed me

stealing...
getting f***ed up on what?

Yes. Most of them are blatant disregard for traffic laws, however. ;) Last year, I racked up $670-ish dollars worth of parking/speeding tickets.

My insurance is through the roof. :confused:

Back