Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by Roach, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Roach

Roach Captain

Hello all survivors at AWalkerBit.Me,

My name is Roach and I really liked the first game of The Walking Dead so I decided to join here and talk about that, as well as the second game that will join us in 2013. I also may get into the TV series as well as I like the general concept of that too.

2. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

Nice to have you here.

We are continually adding, and if you have any suggestions, or if you have any questions, feel free to add them in. I hope you enjoy the site, and refer as many people as possible as well. We have been open less than a month, but are continually adding.

3. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

Welcome to the forum. ^_^ I also love the game and hope to play it myself sometime, I have watched a youtuber I follow play it and it looks awesome. I'm sure you'll love the series if you love the game. :)

4. Roach

Roach Captain

Thank you both for the welcome messages.

Which Youtuber would that be. I watch Hannah's videos from The Yogscast and I presumed it would either be her or PewDiePie.

5. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

I do watch Pewdiepie but I actually like watching TheRadBrad play TWD more which is who I am talking about.