Help bring back Michelle Dessler!

Don't we all love Michelle?
Please, show how much you want her back by signing the petition to bring her back! The link is in my sig. :smiley:
I did not start the petition, but I support it to 100 %. :smiley:

Michelle:

141db.jpg

4x24295oj.jpg

reiko1mm.jpg

Reiko:

reiko63nx.jpg

reiko57se.jpg

reiko17uw.jpg

I love Michelle too. But I seriously don't want to see such an awesome show pull an "Irina". It would not be realistic given 24's content for her to be alive or to have survived the explosion.

So as much as I do love Michelle, I love 24 more, and don't want them to sink to the levels that Alias did just to appease fans.

I do. If they're dead on 24 they're dead. I loved Michelle, but I also loved President Palmer.

I'm just going to have to move on. For example, I'm going to check out The Unit to see if I like the character that Dennis Haysbert is playing there. But one thing I don't want to do is cheapen the meaning of these character's lives by dragging them back from their graves. :mellow:

(One problem with Alias to my mind is that no one important ever has to sacrifice anyone important to them . . . not permanently. Because there is apparently no death on Alias . . . except for legions of "red shirts" . . .)

JMHO. Your opinion and mileage may vary. ;)
✌️

I'm a diehard Michelle Dessler fan, too. Unfortunately, I haven't quite reached the part where she "dies" yet (almost finishing Season 3), however, it's such a shame to find out that she dies.

Reikokicksass10.jpg

I'm a diehard Michelle Dessler fan, too. Unfortunately, I haven't quite reached the part where she "dies" yet (almost finishing Season 3), however, it's such a shame to find out that she dies.

What season did Michelle die in...was is 5?? Cos I've only seen upto end of season 4 (n)

Michelle was a great character, well acted by Reiko Aylesworth too, her and Carlos Bernard had good chemistry

Back