Help: i am looking for a fanfiction....

I remember a wonderful fanfiction; i read it time ago and i can't find it anymore.
I don't remember the title but i remember that in this story Syd and Vaughn's child was a baby called Mason....
Can someone help me? Give me the link or the title?
THanks!

Thank you anyway!!

If i remember well the baby was called Mason.....anyway, in this story Syd and Vaughn found their baby and then in this story Syd had an accident........
It was a great story...but i can't remember the title....

was it "The Wedding" i forgot what it was about but i read it too, and the author had to quit it, because her life was too hectic or something

I too, need help locating a fanfic. I don't remember the name of the story or who the author is but I do remember parts of the story. It takes place in the summer and Sydney who has just finished 7th or 8th grade is visiting with a friend who is a professor at UCLA. She then meets Vaughn who is a student there. Does anyone remember this. If so could you please let me know ^_^

Can someone tell me some great HS and College Fics? I love those! I already read "What may be" by Joyie btw really great and mature style of writing! :cool:

Thanks in advance! ;)
Muse

Back