Who Am I?

you guys are so patient with my homework/track meets that here is a long chapter that will hopefully anwser some questions, and maybe give you more

Chapter 6

“Of course,” said Lisa “But you must know that Mark proposed to me last week. I’m getting married. And I want you to be my maid of honor.”

“What? That’s great Lisa. Way to go Mark.” Kat casually hit his shoulder. Kat motioned for her family to continue to follow her inside. Jack, Sydney, and Irina gasped at what they saw when they entered the building. Instead of looking like a house, it was set up like an office building.

“Sydney Cavanaugh, or is it Katilyn Cavanaugh now? You disappear from the face of the planet for three years with no word. The only confirmation we get that your alive is the heart beat monitor from your watch. You should have activated the tracker. Now come give aunty M a hug”
said a womanly voice. A figure came from be hind the group and tapped Kat on the shoulder.

“M” said Kat as she turned around to face an older lady with graying hair and was pulled into a hug, “I missed you soooooo much. I tried to get on-line to contact you but all the computers in my reach blocked web hostings. Oh gosh, look at me, I’m crying like a baby.” Kat wiped away her tears as she looked up from her hug.

“I read your report and I must say it was very long, maybe the longest since you wrote the mission brief on Yakutsk, Russia” Kat had a change of look from happy to depressed so M quickly added “ Anyways, your grandma is furious with the E-mail about what you wanted her to know. She wants to know why you are married and have a kid. She wants this kept quiet. No press, no public recognition, keep this within the agency. I already told her that if you wanted that it would have already been on the front page of the tabloids. But she says the only good news is your name is some what respectable now as Katilyn, the name Sydney and I quote *was a disgrace on the royal family, such a boys name, not worthy of my granddaughter, I had to call her by a river for years instead of calling her a city in Australia*” M and Kat broke out laughing. Kat saw the discomfort in Sydney’s eyes.

“Well, I guess grandma got what she wanted. But I really liked that name, I always though Jordan sounded more boyish. M, I know I told you not to let any one read that, but I would like Mark and Lisa to, since they are my closest friends anymore. Oh, and this is the family I was talking about, Jack, Irina, and Sydney. Of course I hope you kept my parentage from mumsy or else she might have a heart attack. Her greatest accomplishment being of less blood than she tough.” M and Kat cracked up once again leaving the group confused. They regained their composers and M shook all three hands.

“Ok, enough talking, I think we should go to the gym, Yasmine is waiting to talk to you.” Kat started to follow and motioned for her group to follow suit. “I suppose you want a pardon for you mother?” Kat nodded.

“I want her to stay with Emma, I want my daughter to live at home, not in a dorm, that’s not healthy at a young age.” said Kat.

“I will send a notice to your grandmother, but for now she is safe,” said M

The group of Jack, Sydney, Irina, and a shy Emma in Irina’s arms, follow closely down a corridor, which was obvious that Kat knew where she was going. M and Kat stopped at a glass door. M opened it and motioned for them to go in. They found themselves in a well lighted, wooden floor gym with a huge wrestling mat on the floor. There were what appear to be locker room doors on either side of the gym. They looked up to see a track/cat walk on a second level of the gym surrounded by exercise equipment. Cabinets encircled the sides of the gym, holding smaller pieces of equipment.
“I’ll leave you here to talk to Yasmine. Emma” said M tapping the lump on Irina’s shoulder “Can I take you around the campus to show you the younger children’s academy?” Emma looked at Kat who nodded and took M’s outstretched hand. Irina sat Emma down, and the two of them headed out of the gym.

“Well, Jordan, nice to see my goddaughter is back.” said a middle-aged Indian woman with dark hair. “Oh, and this must be Sarah, or isn’t it Irina now,” said Yasmine looking at Irina in disgust, casually she turned her head to face Kat “I heard from M about your mother honey, she thought I could help you and your emotions, you always have a nice temper in that head of yours. I assume you still remember how to fence, even if that teacher your grandmother hired was well, how do I put it lightly, inexperienced.”

“Hello to you too Yasmine, but mom and I have an understanding right now of my priorities, and believe me, when I find out the truth behind her leaving, I will surely tell you. But I think you mentioned fencing, and how my tutor was naive, so I think I will take your challenge. Mom, Dad, Syd, go find a seat, this might take a while.”

Yasmine walked over to a cabinet and pulled out 2 rapiers, she handed one to Kat. “I don’t think we need helmets or padding, since this is a friendly fight.” said Yasmine. Kat nodded and followed her out onto the wrestling mat. They took stance and bowed to each other. Then they started to fence. “A couple of weeks ago I got a call from Chicago saying one word before it hung up, *mom*,” Kat stopped blocking Yasmine’s sword, and got hit.

“So, is Annika alive?” asked Kat. Checking her wound.

“Jordan I don’t know, now get your head into the game and fight me.” shouted Yasmine. Kat obeyed and took stance again. “I checked it out and found a picture of what appeared to be my late daughter at O’Hare airport with an older man. I have tracked her so far to India, and a contact says she is in Kashmir, but other than that we have no clue on where, she is. For all I know she could be in a cave in the hills.” With that Kat stopped playing around and knocked Yasmine of her feet, with a quick movement of her legs. She grabbed Yasmine by the neck and picked her up.

“What do you mean my best friend and your daughter is in Kashmir, AND YOUR STILL STANDING HERE!!!!”Yasmine kicked Kat’s feet out from under her. Kat had to let her hold on Yasmine go.

Yasmine got up, “Just like I was saying, I was prepared to go after her, but then I heard you had come back with two CIA agents and an ex-KGB and wondered if you wanted to?”

Kat hopped up onto her feet and said,“Yasmine, I’m going no matter what,” Kat looked at her family and asked “Will you guys help me?”

“I’m in” said Sydney.

“I will go to,” said Jack.

They all looked at Irina, “I will go and save my goddaughter, Yas, but you must know, I left for the best. Rick knew all along about me. The KGB contacted my father that I needed to be back or else they would have taken my you, Bob, Rick, and me into custody. I couldn’t have that, what with the both of us pregnant. I had Jordan and left. I’m really sorry. We were the best of friends. I’m sorry I had to leave. And if you think for one moment I gave any, I mean any knowledge of MI-6 intelligence to Russia, you are mistaken. I had already ruined two people’s lives, I didn’t want to do that again.”

“Wait, both of you are godmothers?” asked Sydney.

“Oh yes, we were quite the friends before hand. We met after both of our husbands renounced their titles. We shopped together, went on our dates together, heck we even got pregnant around the same time. I had Annika fist, that’s why Irina is a godmother, and of course, Rick was Annika’s godfather. Vicia versa for me and Bob.” said Yasmine.

“Ok. Good, everyone is going.....now Yasmine I need 4 plane tickets to India, a laptop, and all the information you have on Annika. I need a contact to take us to the place you think Annika is at.” said Kat

“I don’t have a clue where she is at without activating her watch, which I don’t know what her password is.” said Yasmine

“It’s *daddy’s little girl*, just like mine.” said Kat in a small voice.

Yasmine nodded with a look of respect “Ok, well I’ll get someone on it. You will meet with Mozaffar. Make sure you respectfully meditate before leaving. There is a first aid kit in my office for your wound. Oh, and give him and Anita my love.” Yasmine left to activate the tracker. Kat sat down on the floor.

“Dad,” said Sydney, “where would they take Annika if we already blew up the prison?”

“We didn’t blow up the prison, Sydney, it was just a sect. The real prison is five miles north.” said Irina before Jack could say anything.

“Wait you guys went to Kashmir already?” asked a stunned Kat.

“Remember those mission reports I had you read on the plane ride to Switzerland?” asked Jack.

“Yeah, the ones with the PRF?” said Kat

“Yes, that’s how we have already been to Kashmir” replied Jack.

“Oh,” said Kat. They sat in silence for a few moments.

“Did she teach you how to fight?” asked Irina.

“Who Yasmine? Yeah, she taught me and Annika jujutus, judo, aikido, and kendo. But I learned karate, kung-fu, and Tae Kwon Doe from my six months in China. Rick wanted me to learn the ways of other cultures.” Kat stopped talking and it got quiet again “I think we should go see M now. I also need to bandage my cut,” They all got up and followed Kat out.
<()><()><()>

ok so i have a but load of homework since i had allergies real bad monday and tuesday...........o i hope to update tomarrow or saturday.........enjoy

finals??? i was sick from school monday and tuesday when we started the civil war section in our text books and my teacher loves to get in depth with wars and conflicts.....you know eighth grade so dull and no homework one week but loads the next.....and algebra gets so confusing......uh.........thx for the great reviews everyone!!!!!!!

Chapter 7

Kat was able to go shopping on Oxford Street before catching the plane to India. They stopped in at Marks, Spencer, John Lewis, and Selfridges, all stores gave a private viewing to Kat, Sydney, Jack, and Irina at Kat’s request. She had used her title to get the viewings, which she knew her grandmother wouldn’t be too happy with. She had Mark pick her up a laptop with the latest gear. She had charged it all to her credit card, ringing up and nice sized bill.

***flashback*** (think of some weird twilight music in the backround)

“How do you have so much credit to your card?” asked Jack after hearing her bill of 100,000 pounds, which would equal about 150,000 U.S. dollars.

“Well, I go shopping a lot and well, I always have money. I have several Swiss bank accounts holding more than 35 million dollars in each. I also have a Bank of England account to which grandma gives me a very hefty allowance which accumulates every year with a hearty interest rate. Plus, I got about 356 million dollars when Rick died, all in my name. So you can say I’m well of. Then, there is my account for work, which I get payed generously, unlike you CIA agents.”

“Why don’t you quit then?”asked Jack.

“Cuz, I love this job, I was raised to do this stuff. Well, that and to take the throne. Grandma won’t let me have the throne because I’m a girl. I guess you could say I’m her puppet. But hey, I get all the guys, and when I say all the guys I mean ALL the guys, literally. Nerds, jerks, hotties, and bookworms. Although, there are good points to being famous. I’m thinking of starting my own line of clothing, but I wouldn’t have enough time to race around the world and design clothes.”

“Well, aren’t you the entrepreneur, how do you get your money besides MI-6 and your grandmother?” asked Irina over hearing their conversation.

“Well, Rick set up some clubs around the world. Paris, L.A., Mexico City, New York, Vienna, Rome, Amsterdam, Dublin, Madrid, Moscow, Stockholm, Cairo, Quebec, and others. All in drug deals. I get money and information to help fund my contacts and other assets. I know how to regulate my clubs, since Rick has taught me since I was practically born. My managers now to respect me and obey my orders.”

“Wow, are you in the Guiness Book of World Records for like being the youngest billionaire?” asked Sydney.

“No, the money is illegal,” said Kat “And I haven’t been to the club in Moscow since.......well....since before Yakutsk, but I shouldn’t talk about that.”

Irina started to ask “Do you mean the city in...”

“Russia?” Kat caught her off “Yes, but I think it’s time we caught our plane.”

***end flashback*** (twilight music)

Kat was now currently on a bus heading to Mozaffar’s house. Irina and Jack were sitting in the last seat of the bus. Sydney sat across from them, while Kat sat in front of Jack and Irina. The bus came to a stop and a young woman came and sat across from Kat.

“Um, hello,” Kat said in Kurdish.

“Oh, hi, I thought you were a tourist but, ................you speak Kurdish, do you live around here?”

“Sorta, I used to live around here. I guess you could classify me as a tourist, but I was born here in India” Kat said back.
Jack and Sydney watched in silence as the to women communicated.

“Dad?” Sydney started, “Do you know what Kat is speaking?”

“No, but I believe it is Kurdish.” replied Jack.

“She just told that woman that she lived around here and that she was born in India.” said Irina

“But I thought she was born in London,” said Sydney.

“She was, I think she is just making small talk Sydney,” said Irina. Sydney nodded.
“I don’t think I introduced myself, hi I’m Kati.” said Kat.

“Oh, well I’m Harika, why did you leave, if that’s what you did?” said the woman.

“Well, nice name doesn’t it mean *heaven* for the people in the Great Stupa?” asked Kat.

“Yes, it does, it is the fence around the sacred building,” said Harika.

“That’s what I thought, but anyways you asked me why I left, well my fathers job took him to London,” said Kat.

“Oh, well I was wondering, how did your parents come to live here if you don’t look Indian?” asked Harika

“I actually don’t know that answer, my mother was a German, my father was a Canadian.”

“So, are you a Hindu?” asked Harika

“Yep, it’s about the only thing I have left from my mom. She died when I was ten in the bridge collapse. (Note: I don’t know if there was a bridge collapse or if there are bridges in India, it is a fictitious part of my story, not that the rest isn’t, it is just there to keep conversation with Harika) My dad moved to London and married a real witch. She hates me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, my dad also died in that collapse,” said Harika looking down at her hands.

“Well, this is my stop, nice meeting you,” said Kat

“You too, bye” Harika replied.

Irina, Jack, Kat, and Syd, got off the bus.

“Well Katilyn, do you like the name Kati better?” asked Irina.

“Oh I didn’t know you heard us talking, but I’d like to keep Kat,”

“Oh, I heard everything, you impressed me. That was fluent Kurdish. Now just how many languages can you speak?”

“I don’t know exactly, like some I have never spoken before, but I know how to pronounce every word and know what it means.” They headed down the street following Kat until she stopped at the steps of a blue, two story house. Kat walked up the steps and rang the door bell. A dark skinned Indian boy of about 22 opened the door. “Jordan?” he asked with an Indian accent. He was dressed in a pajama-kurta.

“Miguel, how are you?” asked Kat warmly.

“Great, boy do you look good. Please come in.” Miguel let the four of them into the living room. “Mom, Jordan’s here” he called.

An older lady of about 50 came out into the living room. She had long, dark hair, and wore a traditional sari of violet silk with gold trim. “Jordan is that you? My have you grown. Yasmine did say you looked more like your late mother now of days, but I still remember that little girl of seven with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Mozaffar should be home soon. Can I get a hug dear?”

Kat walked over to the woman and gave her a warm hug and a peck on the cheek. “Anita you look radiant, how have you been?” Kat gave her a huge grin.

“Great, and I see you have been doing well. A computer in hand, expensive clothing, and look your own group of CIA officers to take with you on your journey. Now tell me something I don’t know dear, how is my poor sister-in-law and her son?”

“Good, currently Yasmine is teaching him the fine art of Krav Maga.” Anita noticed that everyone was getting uncomfortable with standing.

“Sit all of you please,” motioned Anita. Jack and Irina took the love seat, while Sydney took an inviting chair. Miguel and Kat took to the floor while Anita took a seat in the couch.

“Uh, you and your childish ways Jordan. I wonder, do you still remember when Mozaffar taught you and Jasmine Krav Maga, I thought I was going to die laughing.” said Anita

“Who is Jasmine?” asked Sydney.

“That is the more respectable name for my sister’s daughter dear, I believe they picked the name *Annika* for my niece,” Anita replied.

Kat started “Yes, well Anita back to your story of Mozaffar and his teachings. I still, to this day, can’t believe I flipped a 41 year old man on to his back. I was just 7,”

“Hey, I wasn’t ready, besides that munchkin can pack a punch.” a deep voice said.

“Mozaffar!” Kat cried. She hopped to her feet and ran into a hug from a big man. The man was wearing a turban and also had on a similar outfit to his son. Kat walked back to her spot on the floor, while Mozaffar limped over to the couch beside his wife.

“Well, you certainly aren’t a little munchkin any more. I think your father would have been proud to see the way you have turned out. I would like to take you on again but I can’t, not with this leg. What about Miguel though, I think he would make a worthy opponent?”

“No way dad, Frada would probably kill me. What kind of impression would I give my wife if she saw bruises on me?” said Miguel.

Kat cut in “Oh you big baby, you have yet to see Frada, its an arranged marrige so chill. Any ways I was wondering if I could change and meditate. Do you mind?” Kat looked at Anita.

“No, honey go right ahead. I believe you still know where the alter is?” Anita said. Kat nodded and went off.
<()><()><()>

if any one is offended by me using the hindu religion i am so sorry...i hope you all have a good week.... ^_^

Yay, I'm all caught up but I am confused a little lol lots of people to keep track of. can you refresh my memory as to how they all fit together. Annika/Jasmine, M, Yasmine, Robert, Rick etc...

Merci
Erin
ah i loved the updates and the fencing scene.

Chapter 8

An hour later, Kat came back into the living room. She was wearing a pink sari with silver trim. She found her sister and parents talking to Miguel and Mozaffar. They looked up when she entered. “Feeling better?” Miguel asked. Kat smiled at him and nodded.

“I heard you might run into some Russians. Make sure you really give it to them.”said Mozaffar. Kat saw Irina’s confused face.

“I’m sure we will, and I will personally kill one for you. But right now we need to depart, it is already getting dark.” said Kat. Anita came into the living room.

“We will be here if you need anything, just remember we love you like your were our own,” said Anita.

“Thank you very much, I just don’t want to put you into more trouble than you already are,” Kat replied. She then kissed them all and took her family out to the waiting vehicle. Kat climbed into the front seat of the green jeep. Kat saw Irina still had a hurt/confused face through the rear view mirror.
“Mom, Mozaffara had his kneecap broken by a Russian when they stole his car one night in St. Petersburg. That’s why he limps. He still hasn’t forgotten it.” Irina looked at her feet and nodded. Kat started up the jeep and headed out towards the rendevous spot in the mountains.

When Kat pulled up she found the spot deserted. All four got out and were immediately surrounded by people in black. Then next thing the group saw was black.

When Kat woke up, she looked about where she was. It seemed to be a regular room. She got out of bed and felt the lump be hind her head. She found the door and tried it. It was open. She decided to look around. She followed the corridor she was in to a pair of french doors. She walked in to find her mom, a boy about her age, and an older man sitting at a table. They were eating breakfast, well the man and the boy were, her mother was just looking at it. The man looked up at Kat.

She gasped “Your Cuvee............” then man didn’t say a word, but the boy did.

“Yes, well if it isn’t sleeping beauty, did you have a nice sleep?”

Kat thought to herself- Man does that voice sound familiar. She thought hard about it for a minute and then said “My, my, if it isn’t Jimmy Witham I thought you were a lawyer.” she added sarcastically “I guess I thought wrong”

“Why don’t you have a seat?” he asked mentioning for her to sit down.

“How about I kick your ass, oh wait I did already.” she replied.

Jimmy busted out laughing “That’s my doll right there, always got spunk, even when she’s a prisoner,” Kat took a seat.

“I’m only a prisoner to my own heart, now where’s the other people that were brought in with me?”

Jimmy waved his hand around “somewhere around here, but you are in no position to be bargaining, you see I have something you want, and you have something Khasinau wants”

“And that would be?” Kat asked confused.

“Her” Kat turned to look as Jimmy pointed to an Indian girl being escorted in with handcuffs on. “That my dear is your lovely Annika.”

Kat was secretly shocked to see Annika but put on an act. She snorted redundantly and stated “Annika is dead, I saw her shot with my own eyes, now where is the rest of my team”

“They are down stairs, you see they don’t know how to co-operate. Freaking Americans, they don’t know how to bargain, only how to poorly try to escape.” replied an uninterested Jimmy.

“Well maybe I don’t either, I’m sure M would be glad to have this location, seeing as my watch is still intact,” Kat was using the only leverage she had.

“Go ahead and activate your tracker doll, we leave in 5 hours anyway,” Kat watched as slowly Annika was sat at the table.

“I told you never to call me that, ever again,” She was furious now. Kat thought- It looks like Annika, maybe she survived somehow. “If you are really Annika, when we were younger your dad had been video taping us at your house to have some memory of us at a young age. My dad came over later with a bottle of wine and a present for me. What was it?”

Annika looked up at Kat and smiled “It was a Bob Carlisle cd, the one with your favorite song, “Butterfly Kisses”. You have always loved butterflies. You made you dad promise that night that when you turned 16, you would get a butterfly tattoo.” Kat knew she was the real deal.

Cuvee got up and walked over to Irina. He gave her a kiss, to which she didn’t return. He grabbed her chin and back handed her across the face. It was a loud crack, Irina let out a huge gasp. He continued on his way out of the room.

“What the hell!” Kat yelled seeing her mom shed a lonely tear.

“Your mommy dearest has pissed of my employer, he doesn’t liked to be used,” Jimmy said seeing Kat’s reaction

“How nice, is that the bloody reason we are here?” Kat said slipping into her British accent.

“No, you are here to be sold,”Jimmy got up and closed the doors, not wanting the guards to hear the conversation.

“What, like a slave? I am banged up in this bugger of a place to be sold, great” Kat was now getting red in the face. “My grandmother does not pay ransom I hope you know, Britain doesn’t give money to terrorists” she pounded her fist on the oak table.

“Khasinau wants you, and I’m sure the CIA can’t wait to pay for its top Senior agent and his record setting daughter, now”

Kat heard the sound of a helicopter, she sprung to her feet, grabbed Annika’s hand . They headed through the doors and took a left. It lead to a flight of stairs leading down. They raced down, 2 at a time. They found a door and opened it. Inside the two girls found them self in a prison-style room. In the first cell was her sister and across the way was Jack.

“Kat?” said Sydney. Kat looked around the room. “Where are the keys?” asked Kat. A voice behind her answered her “Right here”.
<()><()><()>

i know there are a lot of people but it gets boring with only the Alias characters...

Chapter 9

Kat was grabbed by the arms from behind. She flipped over her attacker. It was

Jimmy. Kat was shocked that he would try to attack her. Another set of hands

grabbed her, this time it was a big, burly man.

“Settle down Anya, you can not leave,” a voice said. The guard turned her around

to face Cuvee, Irina, and Khasinau.

“Who the bloody hell is Anya?” Kat asked lost in confusion. Khasinau gave an

order in Russian, and Kat stood stock still. The guard let her go and turned to hold

Annika.

“What is your name?” asked Khasinau with a Russian accent.

“Anyastazia Khasinau”. Said Kat.

“Very good, now what is your I.D.?” he asked.

“Xchzy-4702 KGB code 5 level 3" said Kat, not even batting an eyelash.

“What have you done to my daughter” cried Irina.

Khasinau turned to Irina and said “Relax Irina, she isn’t your daughter anymore.”

he let a smile play at his lips “Anya, I have a weak member on my staff. I would

like you to take care of Jimmy.”

“What?” said Jimmy “I’ve been nothing but loyal to......” Kat grabbed Jimmy by the

neck and lifted him of the ground. He started to turn red.........

then...........blue. “doll baby” he managed to choke out. She flinched and he said it

again. Kat snapped out of her trance and put him down.

Khasinau shouted something in Russian and Kat was in a trance again. She swung

her leg up and brought it down on his neck. A distinctive crack was heard and an

applause came from Cuvee and Khasinau. “Very good” they said.

Irina made her way over to Kat and looked into her eyes. They were gray and

stone cold. Irina shook the girl and shouted “Katilyn, Kaitlyn” Kat’s eyes turned

back into a soft blue. She slowly sank down to the floor and started to cry. Irina

got down and held her daughter close.

“I gave you the best years of my life when you worked with me, and this is how

you go and repay me, by hypnotizing my daughter?” Irina spat with venom.

“I didn’t hypnotize her Irina, she has a split personality. The girl you see in your

arms is your daughter. The girl you saw a minute ago was my Anya.” Khasinau

stated.

Irina started out anger growing “So help me if you have touched my.............”

“Anya is my daughter, she has been and always will be. Maybe you should ask M

what was the youngest age an agent has gone on for undercover work, then you

will get an answer of why she doesn’t remember Anya. I’m sure Kat can fill in

some blanks for you, but right now I must leave. I will be back tomorrow. Good

day.”

Khasinau and Cuvee left them there. The big guard let go of Annika and took

Jimmy’s limp body away.
<()><()><()>

this is the only chapter for this week probably....i need to find time to type the

next four.....have a good week ^_^

Chapter 10

“Mom, I saw what I was doing and I couldn’t stop. I saw myself kill him.” Kat sobbed.

“I know baby, I know, sh-sh it will be alright.” Irina said rubbing circles on Kat’s back.

“No, it won’t because.....” Kat’s watched beeped. It started to count

backwards. “Sh*t” she said. She dried her eyes on her sari and looked up at her

mom “Look we don’t have much time, we need to get Dad and Syd out of the

cells. The ‘copter will be here soon, Annika come here.”

Kat pressed a button on her watched and a laser came out. She aimed it at the

lock on Annika’s hand cuffs and they popped open. “Wow” said Syd “cool watch,

could I get one?”

“MI-6 standard issue. It contains a laser, heartbeat monitor, tracker, time, date,

and <A TITLE="Click for more information about mp3" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="Loading...">MP3</A> player. It works off the satellites. I’ll get M

to give you one.” Kat headed over to Sydney’s cell, while Annika took Jack’s cell.

It took less than five seconds for both girls to pop the locks. “Dad you look

horrible.” Kat said looking at a huge bruise and a cut lip on Jack. She turned to

look at Irina and asked “How do we get outside”

Irina quietly led the group passed the guards. They had emerged outside just in

time to see a helicopter land in the clearing. Gun fire erupted after them as the

group made its way to the helicopter. Kat motioned for the pilot to move over a

seat so she could fly the aircraft. She took the helmet he gave her and said “This

is tiny dancer, I have the package” Kat brought the aircraft up “switching to jet

mode” Kat started hitting buttons on the panel, two engines popped out of the

sides and started to turn. She brought the helicopter up and up. After a few

seconds she stopped and pulled a lever down. The plane sped off. “Where are we

headed?” Kat asked the co-pilot beside her. “To the H.M.S. Victory” Kat nodded.

She gained altitude and headed southeast

towards the Indian Ocean.

Great- she thought to herself- I have to land on an aircraft carrier. A beeping

sound started going and a red dot showed up on the radar panel. “Tiny dancer”

her com inside her helmet said “an unidentified plane is coming up on your

starboard side, look out” Kat took and dive and replied “I guess then its time for

some fun”

The plane followed Kat downward. She pulled up and so did it. Kat flipped a cap of

the panel in front of her as she headed down again. Kat rolled the plane over and

brought the plane up around the other plane. She fired three shots from the

button under the cap and the plane slowly dropped out of sight.

Kat landed the plane slowly and jumped out. “Wow, I haven’t done that in years”

said Kat excitedly. The rest of them got out and headed toward the ship’s interior.

Jack raced ahead and grabbed Kat’s arm. “We need to talk, now.” Kat turned to

look at Jack. “Why are you KGB?”

Kat shook her head “I don’t know but can’t this wait until we are inside” she

motioned to a door. They headed inside to the captain’s quarters. “Princess

Sydney Cavanaugh, the pride and joy of her majesty, what exactly brings your

grace to my presence?”

Kat looked at a man sitting behind a desk typing on a laptop. He had graying hair

and was highly decorated by looking at his suit. Kat started to laugh, “Captain

Walters, always the joker, I came to visit the most funniest man I have ever

known, oh and head to shore so I can grab a plane home.”

“Your grandmother has already sent the Cadbury over when she heard you were

MIA. You may sit in the captain’s dining room until we dock. My men will come by

every once and a while to see if you are comfy.”

Kat nodded “Thank you” She took her family and Annika down the hall to a

mahogany wood decorated room. She took a seat at the head of the table,

followed by her parents at her left, and Annika and Sydney to her right.

“May I ask, do you know everyone in the world?” Syd questioned Kat.

“No, I was there with grandma when the christened this ship, so I know my way

around”. Sydney had a thoughtful look on her face for a moment but then it faded

away. Irina, Jack, and Sydney had many questions for Kat, while Kat had many

questions for Annika and herself.

“Ok, so lets do this orderly, you guys can ask me one question, but in return I get

to ask one question from you guys, ok?” Everyone nodded.

Sydney said, “I think I should start, what is the Cadbury?”

Kat smiled “It is one of my planes, but I use it more often because it is a jet, and

a fast one at that. My grandmother is notified every time it goes airborne but I

don’t give a d*mn whether or not I’m wasting fuel to fly myself out of a country

with no airports, I don’t like to drive long hours.” Sydney smiled, “Now I believe

it’s my turn, How well do you like Lauren, no hold backs or kind lies.........I want

the straight truth”

Sydney’s smile faded “Truthfully, I hate her. She is nosey and when ever I go on

a mission with Vaughn she gets pissed off. I wish she would grow up, I mean I’m

trying to make things work, but it......gets complicated. Why did you ask?”

“I understand you situation. I just wanted to know how you felt of her before I

start blackmailing her, she will be leaving soon.”

“What!?! You are going to black mail senator Reed’s daughter, Kat are you nuts,

why would you do that.............so help me if you try to play matchmaker..........”

Kat started to laugh “Sydney, Lauren Reed is a conniving witch who will do

anything to get her way. I believe you heard she grew up in England?” Sydney

nodded “She went to Cambridge when I went, and lets just say it is not a good

thing for her to be working for the NSA. I don’t need her trying to play in a big

girl’s world, when she clearly is not fit for it. Lauren Reed was failing her classes

until her daddy made a little donation to the school, I even have proof of the

changes in her grades, I hacked into the grade system once or twice to check on

peoples grades for them....it was sort of a black market thing at school. They get

a few points added to their extra credit block and I got a beer.”

“Oh I remember that, wasn’t that when we were going for the English Lit. or was

that your psychology and my pediatrician?” asked Annika.

“I think Lit. But I’m not sure, I actually can’t see why I took it. I don’t really see

myself teaching or anything of that matter.............ugh wasted time in my short

life”

“You took English Literature?” asked Sydney.

“Yeah, grandma said I needed a bigger vocabulary so I took it. I still don’t use big

words or anything but I have a diploma to wave in her face if she ever tells me to

broaden my vocabulary. So who’s next”

“I am” said Annika. “I take it that these people are....”

“Family” Kat said. She then filled in Annika about the CIA and her family. “So

Annika, how are you still alive?” it was Annika’ turn to laugh.

“Moriarty just shot me in the arm, stupid fool. He kept me under close watch for

the past 4 years. But he died about six months ago in a drug raid. I was taken by

Jimmy. He said you would be by soon to pick me up, I never knew I was a

prisoner, so I guess I owe you a thanks for finding me”

“What happened to Nicky?” asked Kat.

“I have no clue......probably put in an orphanage”

“Well when we go back to the states, I’ll see about adopting him. Poor kid.” said

Kat

“I thought you had to be married?” said Annika.

“Well, for the past 3 years, I have no damn clue where I was, but apparently I got

hitched to Julian and I know have a daughter named Emma”

“What!?! You and Julian, ha-ha, I always knew you were destined to marry rich,

but snobby rich? Come on, are you sure the kid is yours?” Annika said

“She has my curls and my blonde hair, heck she even has blue eyes, and......and

she calls me mommy..........you know I can’t refuse a kid that does that.....heck I

couldn’t refuse Nicky”

“Kat you don’t have blonde hair, and its not curly” said Sydney confused by that

last statement.

Annika and Kat looked at each other, Kat looked down, depressed so Annika

answered “She used to be the prettiest girl in school, blonde hair, blue eyes, and I

hate to admit it but she even had fabulous curls. But her grandmother makes her

dye her hair to keep her from looking pretty, but she says it’s to keep the press

from making her look ditsy .”

The captain came in “Excuse me for interrupting but we are docking now” The

group got up and headed to deck.

<()><()><()>

so this is the only time i have to update this week so i made it long.... :cool:

Back