Here to Stay AA Club

I'm staying! (Well, except I won't be here Dec. 27 through Jan. 2 because I'll be in Cincinnati, Ohio, visiting my friends and family and I won't have access to a computer!) ^_^

Elizabeth said:
II LOVE BEING HERE WHEN I'M DOWN!!! it makes me feel oh so better!!
I agree, AA is my homepage, so it pops up right away when I get online, and I usually don't even go to any other websites!

it's good to see people being positive and talking about eh good things about AA - that makes me want to start a new thread - what i like about AA!

Spage said:
I LOVE AA SO MUCH I"M GOIN TO GLUE MY BUTT TO THE COMPUTER CHAIR!!!!! **super glues butt to chair** Oh great...Now I gotta pee.
Ok back now. Sorry, but I've been busy ungluing my butt from the chair. :P Ok so whose getting married?

Ok, I just reread the thread, and man does super glue stick!!! Oh yeah, and I'm slow. I think it would be SO COOL to meet people from the site in real life!! :lol:

hotpot said:
I promise I will always be here for anyone on AA that needs me... Im not going to let others influence me or ruin a good thing... I dont want to talk about the drama in this thread... but just to promise you all that care... I got your back! :D
Ditto hotpot! (y) (y)

By the way, I was thinking about craeting a thread like this. Glad to know that there are others who think positively too. :smiley:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

THINK POSITIVE THINK POSITIVE!!!! sorry, I had a moment there. If I'm still part of this site 10 years from now, I'll invite you all!! :D

Back