Hero's Hall. The Family.

HEROSHALL.COM

So yea.. As we have seen in the link above, there will be a family-like function. How about we try and focus on a "Hall of Heroes" family? I know that sounds weird, but it could be a personal chat line for everyone who posts here, and from what it sounds like, maybe even land and clothing. I certainly wouldn't mind it.

EDIT: Maybe this is best left decided when beta comes around?

RE-EDIT: Maybe those two factions I mentioned to Frosty could the family names? ALA devide the forum members up into those two families?

RE-RE-EDIT: I don't know what the hell I am talking about anymore. I'm just bored and need something to do.

Okay. I'm willing to give a shot at this. Would you guys prefer more faction-style names like "Stone Dogs" and "Red Hawks" or old fasion last names, as stated above. (McCoy's and such.)

I may be more a "lurker" around here, but I love this idea, I would say a traditional name would be best, but with some flavor to it. (Marloso being one of my past favourites vaguely italian, vaguely spanish). I wouldn't try using famous names from the real world, try something original.

Here's a story....
about a dev named frosty....

And he wanted to get some nerds into a bunch.

And they all shared, one common goal, and they all became the Hero's Hall Bunch.

The Hero's Hall Bunch!
The Hero's Hall Bunch!!

Super Idea!

super.jpg

Back