My Hero's Hall (space)

Edited (hacked) the UserPage plugin so you can now UPDATE your ratings of My Hero's Hall (space) pages. Your vote is averaged in accordingly each time you update it.

Update.

Note: My userpage now contains my philosophy on life. I highely suggest you do not read it if you are easily upset by religion-related diffrences. However, If you are depressed or just Emo, it might just contain what you need to finally bring out the sunshine.

Edited this area again. Now 50, instead of 20, listings should show up on a single page.... So now WatchMaker won't be left alone on page 2 ;) Also increased the number of displayed 'shouts' history from 5 to 10.

blur said:
What a great concept to welcome people like this. I can tell this is going to be a great place to be :smiley:

Don't forget its the only site that cares so much about the people that visit that an admin will hump a potato. :D

cordy said:
Don't forget its the only site that cares so much about the people that visit that an admin will hump a potato. :D

Just wait until the P.F.E.T.O.R.T(People for The Ethical Treatment of Roots and Tubers) hears about this.:eek:

While we may not understand his strange and unheavenly fetish, Frosty is one of our own. But I swear to god, another video like that and I'm burning his magical hat.

Back