~ Hopeless Romantic ~, Call it home! ~No.2~

:lol: pebbles i know u didnt call me a ho i was just messin with u!
and way to avoid the vid. comment i made ;)
Hehe and my clinical was good. my god i feel so bad for the kids cus of there past(well some of them) but then agian some of the stuff they've done is CRAZY!! today i sat in on a group for boys 11-17 who have sexually abused people. they've done some really bad stuff and its crazy to hear them talk about it. but then u read the file and u read about how they were abused and stuff and how bad the parents are and your just like wow no wonder they do this. it's crazyness (if u didnt get that yet)

and dandan my b-day's today (the 16th) i am offically the old one. (n) OMG i am gonna be 20 in a year!?!?! :blink: where did my childhood go??? :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHHHHH I cant believe you didnt tell me sooner now i dont even get a chance to amazon you something

AHHH
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚

Well ok here is dani's traditional birthday song...(use the voice of a nearly 18 year old Aussie)

and a 1
and a 2
and a 1, 2, 3, 4
shaboom
baboomp
its my party and ill cry if i want to cry if i want to you would cry to if it happened to you
.... my family and I decided that HAPPY BIRTHDAY is so un-original
so we decided that we would sing this every year
so FIA
a very big
very special
one of a kind HAPPY KRISMIKA....oops i mean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHHHHH I cant believe you didnt tell me sooner now i dont even get a chance to amazon you something

AHHH
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚

Well ok here is dani's traditional birthday song...(use the voice of a nearly 18 year old Aussie)
and a 1
and a 2
and a 1, 2, 3, 4
shaboom
baboomp
its my party and ill cry if i want to cry if i want to you would cry to if it happened to you
.... my family and I decided that HAPPY BIRTHDAY is so un-original
so we decided that we would sing this every year
so FIA
a very big
very special
one of a kind HAPPY KRISMIKA....oops i mean
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:blush: aw thanks dani!!! ur to sweet! idk what krismika is (is that an oz thing?? or do i just gont get it?? :blink: lol)
Happy Birthday liz :smiley:

yeah I have that prob to, I'm gonna be 20 next year, its scary huh?
Sabella where have u been?!? And thanks so much for the b-day wish. I know it is scary i wont be a teen anymore... :confused: and i'll have resposabilities. thats never good :lol:

oh buddy by the way your only like a year older then me!
Hehe i know ur almost 18 so i know i am only a yr older but still :P when is ur b-day again btw?? i forget. sorrys :( Oh and for my b-day u can send me ur vid link :woot: :woot: :angelic: :Ph34r:

HEHE so what has everyone been up to?
in my OT class today they sang to me and gave me a cookie cake thoses always rock
:cool:

LMAO a link... if you find it on youtube then you get to see it...

but how was your bday do anything cool and OS sounding really cooll

n my bdays not for ageeeees like 5 months 0ct27 1 month b4 MV!!!!

:lol: lmao dandan u rock!! but u need to send me a link cus i suck with computers and i will never find it on u tube (if u even posted it) :(

OMG my friends did the coolest thing for me for my b-day!! they took me to dinner (at outback) and then we went to a comedy show and then we went to a park and played around and then they had gotten us a hotel room ro stay over night in. ( and it was a fansy one and it looked like a castle) so we did that (and no we didnt drink!!) and then we slept in and went to breakfast this afternoon (lol u can eat breakfast at like 2 30 right?!?!) and yeah we had a ton of fun! :woot: :woot: :woot:

And my one friend gave me the dr. susse spanish dictonary (i think i told cait about that??) anyway its fun to play with :rolleyes:

I tired to load the pic of the place we staied but it wouldnt load. if u wanna see i'll find a way to dl some of my pics for u, just let me know

yeah i do have great friends! i am lucky i've found em all. And i miss u dandan ur never on AIM the same time i am anymore :( it's sad!

And where's cait?? i havent talked to her in a while either.

lol i know what u mean. my whole life revloves around school and homework right now :( right now i am hopelessly studin for a patho test i have tomorrow. *sigh* i think i am gonna fail :/

how the *uck did u get suspended?!?!?!?!?! :blink:

oh a pos. note my patho test got moved to next tuesday, :woot: but on a neg. note i have a huge psy test tormorrow :(

OMG guys so my clinical's are CRAZY i sat in again on the group with the kids that are sexual abusers and to hear them talk about it is sooooooooooo weird! and some of the kids seem 'normal' like they look and act normal like kids i would have gone to highschool with so it freaks me out!! and today the group leader totaly was like well what if theses ladies were around would u abuse them (and he pointed to us talkin about if we were around the kid when he's released) and i was like oh felgercarb! cus that had been the first time he had refered to us being the 'object' in there fantises CREAPPY :confused: Anyway as weird as it is it's still a really good experince and i am enjoying it (idk if thats the right word to discribe this but eh)

kk so i am off. ttyl

sorry u got suspened pebbles...what does that mean though, like what dont u get to do now/what do u have to do now??

wow that is so intresting make sure u keep us up to date

as for expulsion it sucks

my parents took my brand new still in a box APPLE laptop that I just bought! I really was wanting to use it...its punishemnt for gettin expulsion
anywho apparently i have to satrt lookin for a new school to ocmplete my VCE but my really cool teacher said he'd have a chat to them coz i help him out so much and that the teacher that got me expelled really DOES hate me so its not entirely my fault

he rocks

but...still want my new laptop

bad pebbles!! what did u go to get kicked out of school???

and sorry about your computer! that sucks!! :(

I hope cool teacher dude can talk the school into leting u back in!! how much longer of school do u have anyway? cant be to long. what like a year?? :thinking:

Yeah i'll keep u updated on my clinicals at leat u wanna hear bout it my friends r tired of hearing me talk about it lol

try like 5 months or less
grrr so pisssed but i do get the day off of school
hahaha
gave me some good sleepin days off

hehe

awwww lizzy actually missed me!!!(it sounds like pebbles did too but i dont have time to look)
I came back lizzy!!! lol ive just been too lazy lately to come on but ill get on again later hopefully
i might not be able to b/c i might go to Pirates 3 after school then i have to clean b/c my bro's graduation is tomorrow and we have people comin over then i work at Riverfest tonight and ill explain what that is later but I GET FREE ICE CREAM!!! lol
lizzy! i still have like a week before i see hot pool guy!!!! cuz his fam is in africa? for mission work i think.
we'll explain that later so now ttyl! that was long! lol

Back