hopes/dreams/goals

well, with the death of ODB, my ultimate dream to be Mrs. Bastard will never be realized.... :rotflmao:

My other goals would be:
1. to be happy
2. to find a job at UK (other than at the hospital where I am now, preferably in the athletics dept)
3. or to work at a horse farm
4. become more fluent in Spanish
5. tone up, get my thighs in better shape, and my arms
6. to get rid of some toxic people in my life
7. travel more
8. visit more thoroughbred tracks

:redhair: I want to be such a nice person to everyone I meet that if someone disses me no-one will believe a word they are saying. Long way to go yet... :P

If absoultly nothing was stopping you, what would be the one thing that you would do to make you the happiest you have ever been?(it doesnt have to be really possible).

Guest-starring on a certain show ... First I'd be all :confused: :smiley: :blink: :abduct: :cheers: :money: :jawdrop: :jump: :king: :kissme: :Phonecall: :popcorn: , then :read: the replies here, LOL :love:

Mja, it may sound very shallow and 14-year old BSB fan but I guess my biggest dream is just to be able to meet Sarah McLachlan and thank her for everything she's meant to me... thank her for the comfort she's given me, praise her for just being herself... showing her how much I admire her for helping me through some rough periods in my life...

To be an opera singer, touring the world in a opera company...not a huge company, but a popular one...while being happily married with kids to my beautiful girlfried Katherine.

Hmmmm that's a tough one, I guess I want to be happy, successful, in love:- married, kids *i could only handle one or two *, have enough money to be able to live happily, to have the friends i have, :lol: For my family to be healthy, happy and to just have fun!!

hm.... to be an excellent cook would be nice lol, I'm really not a great cook :blush:
or to travel around the world without having to worry about anything. go wherever I want, whenever I want, all the time..
kinda selfish, but yeah, it's a dream :rolleyes:

Duh, World Domination!
:nervous: :Paranoid:
I didn't say that! Ok, seriously? Alias related - a spy who doesn't have to kill people
Realistic - Author. that would be really really cool.
And if nothing was stopping me then yeah, world domination.

Or, never putting on weight?

emotional: Besides for Jennifer Garner to be happy/successul throughout her entire life regardless of who she ends up with, to be happily married to a cute/sweet/kind/funny wife to love and cherish forever and raise a wonderful, successful family closer to the beach because I'm tired of the Inland Empire (San Bernardino County).

just for fun:Freeway World Series (Dodgers/Angels)-Angels winning it all like they did in 2002.

Not to be all "i see my life through my obsessions" but if i were a spy? I think i would love that. To have people i love in my life..... etc etc...

But yeah, i wanna be a spy. And being able to turn back time wouldnt suck either.

Bubbles said:
to be able to fly!!!
[post="1319031"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol, not at all predictable!

this is a toughy......well i do just want to be happy and healthy, but i have other dreams to.

1) To get picked up by a major production company as a script writer, become well-known, have my own shw/s picked up and run for a good 10 seasons.

2) to open a drop-in centre for street kids and kids who need/want help.

they're my main two think.

oh and i wanna live on a farm.

If nothing was stopping me, Id want to go back in time and fix everything that ever went wrong in my life, and those I care about...

Realisticly (sp?) I want to get into Yale

Back