How emotionally attached to Sydney are you?

Sydney Bristow has been through a whole lot in her life since we first saw her with her head being f

• Are you some kind of wuss dude? Of course I'm NOT attached to her, she's not real.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just BARELY and temporarily during some emotional scenes. Sydney is nice but she's not real.

• I'm attached to her even though I know she's not real.

• I'm very attached to her... Sydney means a LOT to me even though she's not real.

• I am as emotionally attached to her as if she was a real person.

• I love Sydney Bristow to death. I really love her.

• Total voters
I love her to death.
Definately,Syd has been an inportant icon on me since june 28th 2003,when the show came to Brazil.Since that day,i´ve been a better person cause i got another way of life.Unfortunately..she cries,i cry.She´s depressed,i´m depressed.That´s not good.I know she´s not real but i can´t be one day without Alias.She inspires me a lot.That´s why i´m going to US and follow my dream:to be a movie actrees.

As slightly embarrassing as it is to say, I totally love Syd. Its not cause im that obsessed with the show (although i am pretty attached to it), It's cause she reminds me so much of my best friend. They act exactly the same; personality and mannerisms are identical, not to mention they both have the same face structure and amazing dark brown hair. Actually, shes a great mix of Jennifer Garner and Sydney Bristow. She has a totally bubbly personality and can always make me laugh, but she is also the strongest, bravest person I know... Its crazy how much I am reminded of her everytime I watch Alias. This friend is the one who introduced me to Alias in the first place and completely idolizes her... so it makes some sense that i associate her w/ Syd. When something happens to Syd on the show I always get the really strong urge to call my friend and make sure she's ok. lol. :D

Anyway, thats why i'm completely in love with Syd. Now that i'm writing this it sounds really sad. No wonder my friend makes fun of me all the time :P

I dont really love her per say but in some way, i could feel her emotions of course im not an agent and i cant definitely relate to what she was going through it was like I was in her shoes...

Back