How Many Seasons???

How many seasons do you think Alias should have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• more

• Total voters
Six is probably a safe number, but I went with nine - honestly, I can't say for sure... basicly, it should go as long as the ratings hold out and as long as the writers are still doing a fresh job. Hoping it at least goes longer than Felicity went for.

Whenever it ends, it shouldn't tie up too many loose ends. That would be really disappointing - I would prefer that the character seem to go on after the series ends when it does rather than tie everything up in a nice little package.

i think 10 would be good cause it's a decade like friends and after 10 years people would get kinda sick of it and under 10 wouldn't be enough plus it seems like alot of shows end at ten years lol.

Last time I voted six, but today I was thinking that ithe 4th could be the last one, if it's like the last season. -_-

I'd say six, only because I'm thinking about JG's career potential... and her personal life for that matter.

She's always been one to try to push herself and, even though she says otherwise, I think she could get used to the idea of having her schedule available for movies that go in many directions. There was some talk of her trying out producing with her own company. It would be another way to challenge herself.

If she wants to have kids, and I think she does, I don't picture her as the "leave them with the nanny in the trailer" type. She would probably cut her projects way back. If Alias continues beyond six seasons her potential for many other projects gets pushed away... and perpetuating the kick-ass reputation has got to start getting old... especially as 40 gets closer.

I vote for 5 or 6. It won't end after 4 especially since I think it will ROCK!!
It would be great for more but her body can only take so much and I believe she wants a married life with kids eventually.

I want it to go on forever, but think about it, Jen is not getting any younger and probably wants mini Vartan's running around...When/if this does happen there is going to be at least a season maybe two when Alias does not air or they could do it without her :smiley:nonono:smiley:. Then only to make a successful return.

:syd1: + :vaughn1:= :chatchairs: = No Alias...?

6 seasons. Buffy had 7 seasons and I really didn't like S7. I loved the ending but the 7th installment sucked to me. I believe JJ had 7 in mind. Let's see if he pulls it off.

Alias_O4 said:
I want it to go on forever, but think about it, Jen is not getting any younger and probably wants mini Vartan's running around...When/if this does happen there is going to be at least a season maybe two when Alias does not air or they could do it without her :smiley:nonono:smiley:. Then only to make a successful return.

:syd1: + :vaughn1:= :chatchairs: = No Alias...?
[post="935744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

See, it can be a generational thing. They can have kids, make them go through some accelerated Project Xmas program and rush them into the field by the time they are like 7.

xinli11 said:
See, it can be a generational thing.  They can have kids, make them go through some accelerated Project Xmas program and rush them into the field by the time they are like 7.
[post="1023187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL! I am going to laugh my ass off! :lol: :lol: :P :D :lol:

See, it can be a generational thing. They can have kids, make them go through some accelerated Project Xmas program and rush them into the field by the time they are like 7.
Please don't suggest it! Judging from some of the fan fiction on FanFiction.net, a lot of people think that's a great idea! :confused:

Natalia said:
Please don't suggest it! Judging from some of the fan fiction on FanFiction.net, a lot of people think that's a great idea! :confused:
[post="1023219"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm just kidding... That would be taking the spy family thing way too far. I would however be for having alias continue in the form of sequel books after the TV show ends, provided that the writing stays equal to what we've seen the first two seasons.

I'm just kidding... That would be taking the spy family thing way too far. I would however be for having alias continue in the form of sequel books after the TV show ends, provided that the writing stays equal to what we've seen the first two seasons.
I know!! :lol:

xinli11 said:
See, it can be a generational thing.  They can have kids, make them go through some accelerated Project Xmas program and rush them into the field by the time they are like 7.
[post="1023187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A "Spy Kids" sequel? I'll let you watch that one. :lol:

aliasfanjay said:
Six is probably a safe number, but I went with nine - honestly, I can't say for sure... basicly, it should go as long as the ratings hold out and as long as the writers are still doing a fresh job. Hoping it at least goes longer than Felicity went for.

Whenever it ends, it shouldn't tie up too many loose ends. That would be really disappointing - I would prefer that the character seem to go on after the series ends when it does rather than tie everything up in a nice little package.
[post="920365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'd rather have most ends tied up I think. That way I want feel sad that it isn't on that much anymore. Unless they start making movies! LOL

I'm gonna go with 7 seasons because I feel it's a nice number. However, if Alias can maintain it's quality past 7 seasons, then I'm all for more.

I thought I already voted in this poll. :confused:

Anyway, I voted six this time round. :lol: I personally think the concept of the show will start to look a bit tired after that.