How tall are you?

So was I kay! I was so short in the lil grades and all the bigger kids would call me Mighty Mouse! and I was just like UGH! because I meen being small has its advantages! Yes it does!

Yeah, i was always the shortest in my class. :rolleyes: Plus, I was like the only asian kid, so yeah... I wasn't very popular in elem. school... or ever... but yeah...

Existentialist said:
Yeah, i was always the shortest in my class. :rolleyes: Plus, I was like the only asian kid, so yeah... I wasn't very popular in elem. school... or ever... but yeah...
UGH! thats wrong! Well I was the only white kid in my school! I meen all the girls in my school were and are all tan and Im white and in the summer everyone makes fun of me because I AM white and not tanned! :angry: and on top of that im short so I wasnt popular in elem either heck! LOL Im jsut not popular with the "Popukar" People! haha i have my own short lil life and goals!

LOL!! Exactly like me Ally...except that I was always a normal height. I was just made fun of for never being tan and doing bad stuff...but that's a whole other story!

I'm 5' 10". My doctor promised me that I'd grow to be at least 6 feet, but I stopped growing when I was 11 and didn't get any taller (I was mad!). (But I hear the same thing happened with my Dad, only he sprouted up to 6' 4"! (And felt like a freak.)) Which meant that I towered over everybody and felt incredibly huge around them for years as they almost caught up to me!

In California I still felt pretty tall, but there are lots of women taller than I am in Utah.

Of course, I've been told that one reason I probably didn't get dates was that my height (as well as my intellect) made me intimidating to guys, but, hey, if they can't take it!

(BTW, crazy_spinster, you can have a breast size from me, if you really want it, lol! Not that I'm huge or anything, but they are big enough to get in the way sometimes.)

(Funny, we had only one African American kid and only one Indian (asian) kid in my school, and they were both very popular, as far as I could tell. Maybe it's a small-town, college-town thing.)
;)

I'm 5'10'' also, but only 14 years old. I have a friend who is just a couple months older than me and she is 5'11". We are both like giants at our school. My doctor says I still have some growing to do.

ahhhh im only 5 feet 1 inch. sux. I'm 14 too an im gonna be a frosh. I really want to be tall like maybe 5 feet 8 inches, but both my parents are sorta short. :(
-Maggie
ps. anyone from wisconsin in here/madison?

Alias_Girl_624 said:
ahhhh im only 5 feet 1 inch. sux. I'm 14 too an im gonna be a frosh. I really want to be tall like maybe 5 feet 8 inches, but both my parents are sorta short. :(
-Maggie
ps. anyone from wisconsin in here/madison?
Madison, really? That's where my grandparents live...I love downtown!!

hee im 13 and about 5'2" but i havnt grown for about 2 years (my best friend and i both started at ezakly the same height and now shes 11cm taller than me! im supposed 2 be tall cos both my mom and dad are around 6 feet (my dads taller) but im a triplet and was premature so im a bit smaller lol!

Existentialist said:
I don't generally wish luck to tall people to become taller.  ;) Call me mean.  :lol:
mean! ::Points at leah::

well, you did ask for it... :rolleyes:

*sniff* why is everybody so darn tall? is the whole world against me or something, because I'm not feelin' the love. :lol: oh, where is the love...

AliasLuver4Ever said:
I'm 5'10'' also, but only 14 years old. I have a friend who is just a couple months older than me and she is 5'11". We are both like giants at our school. My doctor says I still have some growing to do.
Yikes! i'm 5'7" and ppl think i'm tall! u 2 r as tall as my dad!

yup yup...and now after one skoo year ima 4'5....=/....my mom dont like it...she says ima to tall for a viet...i need to be short so i could wear high heels...cuz thats the azn way

oh and it drives me up the wall when one of my friends who is shorter than me wears heels which makes them my height or more so they think that they are taller :angry: (i dont wear heels)

Back