i dunno what to call it

What the . . . . .

Did she really just wake from a dream or . . .
Is this a dream within a dream, or a dream within a nightmare.
Hurry up and update again.

Dudeeee!

I am throughly confused... :( Was it all just a dream last time? :confused:

Sorry, its just been a really long time since i read this story :blush:

Good update anyway, thanks for the PM! :smiley:

okay- i shall explain it, and i never take offence to people not being sure lol. The whole '5 years' thing was a dream that Sydney had when she passed out at the party from like 5chapters back. so, now sydney is still 18 and with vaughn and happy! :smiley: hope that clarified, if you have more questions just pm me. oh yeah- and its ashley's fault i did this, she was wining! lol!

ok i lurrve this story...even though i did skip the whole dream sequence...but now that things are back to normal...can i have a pm?

sexcivaughn14 said:
Sydney walked quietly into the room and sat down on the bed beside where he was, gently stroking his hair, she leaned in and kissed his forehead gently. She felt him stir and backed off slightly until he woke up.
[...]
“Well; I basically told my dad to shove it and go back to his wife, I wasn’t about to leave you, not ever” Vaughn whispered.

“Good” Sydney whispered “Cuz I got a b**** of a hangover from drinking the pain away” Sydney laughed snuggling her head deep into his chest.
[post="1081760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I loved that chapter :love:, but I´m confused like hell! :blink:
They are so cute together! 💘
Caro it kinda sounded like the end :thinking: , how many chappies are to come yet? :confused:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Love the story! but your time line is way messed up... if irina went back to Russia when sydney was 7 then her sister would be 10, 11 at the most... May i be added to the pm list...

Carolyn, of course youre messed up....you eat that nasty felgercarb, agian, reason youre SICK! Agree with me, you ARENT going to win!
and the story line, i have it all figured out Alias Unknown! Haha, no eveyrone say 'GO ASH!' cuase im a frigign GENIUS!
See Caro, being the umm (insert word) person she is *dont take offense to the 'insert word' part!* didnt say how long AFTER Irina left that she had Mel...OR, how do you know she didnt like go on Vacation, get knocked up, never tell Jack, go on Vacation agian, have the baby and come back? HMM HMM HMM?!?! yeha, htats what i thought! *sticks out tongue* IM A GENIUS!! just ADMITT it, and get it over with, and i wont rub it in your face!
Luv ya Carolyn

carolyn you got us all upset for no reason
aww
but it's good that it was a dream
all's good in i dunno what to call itLand

luv JuJu :harp:

thanks for the pm!

awe! juju! im writing the last chapter for this fic as we speak...i just need a break for a while and then i'll probably write a sequel.

WHAT?
DUDE!
this fic is ENDING?
SINCE WHEN!

REMIND ME TO NEVER EVER EVER GO AWAY FOR A WEEK AGAIN!
YOU MISS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

and sequel!

*nods*

yes, yes, good girl!
go write the sequel!

Back