I Need advice on how to spend my 18th bday

- run around your neighborhood 18 times.

- sample 18 kinds of ice cream. 🍦

- vote. yes, there's no election, just make one up.

- buy 18 pairs of shoes. :D

- get 18 different friends to give you a kiss on the cheek (...or wherever you want. ;))

- jump up and down 18 times.

- wear 18 pairs of socks - at the same time.

- put 18 braids in your hair.

- buy 18 dollars worth of candy.

- make 18 wishes. :wish:

that's all i can think of for now. i hope you have fun tomorrow! and happy 18th birthday!! 🎂 hope you get lots of 🎁 and :balloons:

for your 18th birthday... come on AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we'll have a partaaaayyy and celebraaaaate the good times come on!!!

WOW! 18th 2day! happy birthday bobo, 18 is like the best age ever, my 18th was last year and over here in England, its like the age 2 b, nothing i cant do now! hope u have a fab time, have a party, go out with mates, i went out 4 a meal then we all went clubbing. was such a cool day.
Hope u have fun! ^_^

haha happy 18th b-day! like espionage said. I would just go clubbing. or you can scower the neighbourhood for parties and crash them!!! hahah :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Happy B'Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything that you do is going to be better thatn mine!! I spent it couped up inside a leaky tent with 8 other people while it pured down rain in the middle of nowhere with no pub and only a bottle of malibu to keep us company!! Whatver you do have a good one and don't do anything that you would do on a normal day. Remember:
You only live once and you don't get through it alive anyway so have fun and enjoy the ride!!!!!!
(kinda morbid I know but that's what my sisters wrote on my card so I'll pass that wisdom on to you!!!)

Back