I need girl help...

Heres the deal. There is this girl ive been trying to date for the past 2 months now. EVERY TIME i try to organize something, she is busy. Its not because she doesnt like me, shes made it very clear that she cares for me ;) so, what should i do gals....give up and try someone else?or keep trying....

Ok...talk to some of her closest girlfriends...see if they know when she's available...they're bound to know...i definitely wouldn't give up because if she's into you...and she knows you know...and then you just give up...you're gonna have a really bad rep...so I'd keep pursuing it...she cant be busy...ALL the time...

well the sad thing is...she always IS busy. i have tried talking to her friends, and they seem to say the same, shes always busy. shes a sweet girl, but im not sure i wanna pursue someone that wont have time for me. :(

AgentNicBristow said:
well the sad thing is...she always IS busy. i have tried talking to her friends, and they seem to say the same, shes always busy. shes a sweet girl, but im not sure i wanna pursue someone that wont have time for me. :(
Ok...you have a point...I totally get that...I'm putting myself in the girls shoes here...I'd be really pissed off and I'd be sad...

But for you...I'd say move on...

But im a girl...so im siding with the girl on this one lol

okay, i don't want to be negative, but this girl sounds a lot like me - i did the exact same thing to a guy i wasn't interested in. every time he asked me out, i kept telling him i was busy.

but then again, i'd like to think this girl is different. if i were you, i'd try really hard to find out FOR SURE if she's really interested in you and if she really is just busy, and not "busy." ;)

how in the world can someone be so busy though?! :blink: ooh - idea! what kind of activities are always making her busy? what if you tried to join her on of those activities? but then again, you run the risk of coming off as stalkerish. :P

anyway, whatever you do, good luck. ^_^

Sophie said:
AgentNicBristow said:
Sophie said:
you should keep trying if you're really tied to her !! maybe she's too shy ! and she needs time !
2 months isnt long enough!?!?!? :woot:
maybe for some girls it's not long enough !!
girls r really hard to understand and I'm one !!
I'm rather simple...give me a power ranger action figure and some cabbage and I'm a happy girl :smiley:

crazy spinster said:
okay, i don't want to be negative, but this girl sounds a lot like me - i did the exact same thing to a guy i wasn't interested in. every time he asked me out, i kept telling him i was busy.

but then again, i'd like to think this girl is different. if i were you, i'd try really hard to find out FOR SURE if she's really interested in you and if she really is just busy, and not "busy." ;)

how in the world can someone be so busy though?! :blink: ooh - idea! what kind of activities are always making her busy? what if you tried to join her on of those activities? but then again, you run the risk of coming off as stalkerish. :P

anyway, whatever you do, good luck. ^_^
I must admit to doing that too...but he seemed pretty confident that that wasnt the case so idecided not to mention it lol...

well, she just told me to go to hell and shes not ready for a relationship, and if she were me, she would just give up becauses shes not worth my time, or something like that. -_-

Back