I need girl help...

oh im sorry nic! i would definatly give her some space but after awhile if you wanted to be friends with her i would say go for that! but right now, lay low or just move on!

OH MAN... that is too bad Nic but what I would do if I were you is give her some space for a while and then try again when she seems like she is in a really good mood. Maybe the best thing to do right now is be a friend to her.

AgentNicBristow said:
Heres the deal. There is this girl ive been trying to date for the past 2 months now. EVERY TIME i try to organize something, she is busy. Its not because she doesnt like me, shes made it very clear that she cares for me ;) so, what should i do gals....give up and try someone else?or keep trying....
Lucky bastard, girls talk to you.

I'm the same way....guys don't really talk to me. Only this year did I actually find a few good guy friends.

But seriously, I've learned that you as the individual have to take the initiative....go for it alias hombre! I'm sure things will work out however they're supposed to.

lol I'm late once again, but 'll add my two cent anyways....

Okay either this girl is an idiot and doesn't understand to chill out from what she is doing and go out on what ever you have plans to do or she is uncomfortable and is trying to avoid you. Okay next off when you had that fight with her GO YOU!!! I'm sorry that she didn't see that light, but it was time for you to say something , she might be slow but its best you say something. I would give her time, then talk and see if yall have a chance of being friends and then try to go out and do stuff. Or you could just forget it and move on to another chick.

Well enough said on that. AliasHombre truly some girl has to talk to you or I feel really bad cuz ur missing out......welll not really cuz all we do is whine or complain and fuss..........

~KM

Back