I need your help!

Ok I registered...I'll register a few more times if can I register for my friends with their old e-mail addresses (i'll ask them first of course) but is it ok if i do that or will they tell that it's from the same computer and not accept it??

SydB_JenG said:
Ok I registered...I'll register a few more times if can I register for my friends with their old e-mail addresses (i'll ask them first of course) but is it ok if i do that or will they tell that it's from the same computer and not accept it??
No, I doubt they check IP addresses.

What exactly is it Tommy? I got a few more days and I will sign up before then.

Darcy said:
hehe i've been away at a research program n i got lotsa the kids here to register... is it too late?
NO! :D You have until July 20th to sign up!! :smiley:

And smeg, it's for a shirt, signed picture, and two CDs. You have your choice of bands to pick the stuff from and Jason Mraz is on the list :smiley:

Tommy said:
And smeg, it's for a shirt, signed picture, and two CDs. You have your choice of bands to pick the stuff from and Jason Mraz is on the list :smiley:
I'll sign up then, although who's Jason Mraz?

smegheadalways said:
Tommy said:
And smeg, it's for a shirt, signed picture, and two CDs.  You have your choice of bands to pick the stuff from and Jason Mraz is on the list :smiley:
I'll sign up then, although who's Jason Mraz?
You'll probably recognize this song (he sings it):

(cut and paste the link)
rtsp://demand1.stream.aol.com/wmg/gl/epromo/elektra/24_2356081_33.Ra

Nope, never heard the song Tommy, but hell, I'll sign up anyway :run:

EDIT: Did it :D , good luck with winning the CD's.

Back