I owe all of you a huge apology

KikiCourt said:
Great, now look what is in Jaimie's sig:

Kiki, i'm sick of you telling people you're commiting suicide, you never go through with it. it's annoying and sick and it seems like you only do it for attention.
why would someone say that.. its wrong u dont purposly act this way or lie... ugh!!! :angry:

This is getting completely out of hand. I hate getting angry and I try not to be, but something has to happen.

Flaming other members in sigs isn't respectful, in any sense. Accusing people of lying isn't fair and certainly isn't right to someone who is one of THE kindest people I've EVER talked with in my entire life. No matter what has happened, saying anything like that out in the open is wrong and cruel. And isn't fair to happen to anyone.

Court, you know I love you more than anything and will never EVER think such a thing of you.

Even if people only do it for attention (and I believe that you don't, Kiki!), they still shouldn't be mouthed off at, because some people actually do need attention. Ignoring it doesn't make it any better.

It isn't easy to trust people...but I always remember that those people who are telling the truth should not be blamed or disbelieved because other people didn't. Because thinking about it, there ARE a lot of people who bad things have happened to. So I just believe everyone to a safe degree until something proves they're lying. And I believe Kiki.

I agree with Sarah, even if people say stuff like that just for the attention, those are the people who need the most help and have low self-esteems. We shouldn't be flaming them and being mean to them. I believe Kiki as well. :smiley:

kiki you can pm!!!! i would be ABSOULTY FLATTERED IF YOU PMED ME!! you are the coolest and were soo glad that ur still here!!! i believe you!! try to not let them get to you!!!!

I also know that the people who lie really hurt the people who don't. Lying about that type of thing is a real insult to people that it really happened to. It makes the whole idea of...sharing things that happened to us...into a mockery. For that reason, a lot of the people who things really did happen to...they don't tell anyone because they're worried they won't be believed. And that would hurt more than keeping it to themselves. But Kiki put herself out there. I, personally, think she's been pretty brave. Most people would be much too scared to admit to such problems. She's not. I congratulate that.

Back