I owe all of you a huge apology

KikiCourt said:
Hey guys! *hug* For all of you that were not involved with what happened last night, please read this (thanks Charlie ;) ) allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

I am deeply sorry that I scared all of you like that. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagined that I would find such wonderful people like you, and be cared about back. My parents say that you guys are not my friends, and all are probably 50 year old rapists waiting to contact and find me...which is SO not true, but those are my parents for ya. :rolleyes:

I'm sneaking on now, I don't know when I will be back :Ph34r: :(

Anyway, I am SO sorry about last night. I was at swim practice when all of you were trying to hunt me down, and when I was about to kill myself when I got home, I looked in the mirror and I thought of something. Life is all we have
Not to sound self-pitying, but even though my life sucks, I might as well make the most of it, because I'll only get one chance to live it. And the other thing I thought of was all of you here. My parents claim that since we have never met, we cannot be so close. They are WRONG. You guys keep me alive everyday and I cannot thank you all enough for it. I didn't forget the promise I made to you Nad, so I will from now on, pm someone here if I'm feeling suicidal instead of you guys effortlessly trying to find and help me. (Nevertheless calling the wrong prinicpal! :lol: )

I will hoepfully be back soon you guys, I love you!

Love, Court
OMG ITS OK KIK!! WE LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!!! LOl my dad was like that too when he was asking me why i need to use his phone what an ass i thought it was retarded though i know ur not like 60 and a child raper LOL :D but im glad ur fine

i hope u read what i said in the WE LOVE KIKI thread :D

KikiCourt said:
A lot of people are sick of my death threats and goodbye threads. It really seems Like people want me dead for the sake of keeping my word
no one wants u dead kiki we all love u and would miss u, dont ever think that

OMG - this is awful kiki - life is always worth living - even without AA. i'm so sorry to hear your feeling down but am glad to hear you are still safe and well. don't do anything silly please. if u ever need anything pm someone for a chat! i hope u get ur internet access back someday and can read this thread and show it to ur parents to see how loved you are!

:hugs kiki:

omi, Courtney, i wasn't on over the weekend and just found out about this, but, i'm... i'm just speechless. not only with about a hundred different kinds of worry for you, but also with a kind of awe for those on the board who reacted with out hesitation to help you.

be safe,

Froggy

:hugs kiki again:

Frogboy_Lives said:
:hugs kiki:

omi, Courtney, i wasn't on over the weekend and just found out about this, but, i'm... i'm just speechless. not only with about a hundred different kinds of worry for you, but also with a kind of awe for those on the board who reacted with out hesitation to help you.

be safe,

Froggy

:hugs kiki again:
*hugs Froogy* thanks! ^_^

Back