Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

I was wondering…

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Azhria Lilu, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

I was wondering…

Do you think us not counting posts in Random is a good thing? How about in Off Topic Games & Quizzes?

I guess what I am asking is does having post counts turned off there just make you want to be more random in other places?

I was just wondering what you guys thought.

2. bluheart13

bluheart13 Rocket Ranger

Well I dont care...Its up to you all admins to decide on that..but If it were up to me...I wouldnt mind...I mean I could live without it but I say its up to you all admins.

3. Roxy

Roxy Rocket Ranger

Well, if random counted, then I'd have a hella lot more posts sooo, it would be a good thing lol. But I don't think it makes me want to post random in other place really.

-Roxy

4. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

i think... this isnt gonna make sense but i think the random forums ar just as uh... cant think of the word but just as... meaningful? as the other posts, so...

5. Betha Bristow

Betha Bristow Rocket Ranger

yea,I guess it would be a good thing. i think I avoided those sections for just that reason....(yea, talk about obsessed). It would also be less confusing. but on the other hand, less ppl would talk about Alias. In other words, be using this site as one big chatroom...I know my post didn't exactly help....

6. Roxy

Roxy Rocket Ranger

I think i know what u mean siri . . .

-Roxy

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Actually, I think that when topics get moved to the random forum, people stop going there because then they have to keep going back and forth between the member lounge and the random forum. Also because we forget about it since we don't go there as much anymore.

8. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

but the point of this site isnt to only talk about alias... i dont think... :unsure: anyway, since alias is over i have been purposefully avoiding some of the alias parts... i dont want major spoilers and all the theories make me look like this -> :wacky:

9. Betha Bristow

Betha Bristow Rocket Ranger

I know what you mean Siri They make me look like this: :wacky:

10. Roxy

Roxy Rocket Ranger

I think the random forums should count, like aliasjgfanaticmv said, we forget about the posts and its a pain to go back and forth.

-Roxy

11. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

hmm i know this probably looks bad on us but im gonna say it ^_^ : our posts in the random forum and the member lounge are basically the same ^_^

12. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

i dont know...maybe, for the good things like cliques should count other ones i dont think should

13. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

wait what do you mean? cliques and "other things?"

14. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

he means like the German Clique or the Tomboy Clique I think

15. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

i think they should count because like jo said, going between the random and memeber lounge is just too hard

16. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

Yep I agree with Jo and Siri. I would go visit those topics more if they were in the Member Lounge just because its easier. I hate having to go on a hunt to find a topic...

17. Moriel

Moriel Banned

i agree with siri on this the random forum posts should cound and me just forget about em cause we don't like 2 go back n forth between the member lounge and random

18. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

it seems like a lot of great threads die when they are moved to the random forum...odd things that deserve attention, the wonderful thread, tomboy clique, the late night boredom one, among others....its kinda sad

19. Moriel

Moriel Banned

same here

20. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

yep, the Tc used to be the most popular thread!