If Alias were ever cancelled....

If alias were ever cancelled (no, no noooooo!!) im sure there'd be some serious backlashing on everyone's part. so, what would you do. how would you react?

iim not exactly sure how id react, but i do know, no one would wanna get near me for like a week, cause id go off on um.. and there beta not be anything breakable near me when i find out

gahh!! i'm so disappointed in you! you're not supposed to think sad thoughts!! ^_^ lol haha joking...

but if it happened...i would sit in a corner...start crying and lick my wounds..

jj and abc would probaly have to get a restraining order on me, id probaly stalk their asses till they put alias back on or made a really long (like 22 hour..hehe the same as a season) alias movie...

id end up being one of those scizophrenic people you see walking down the street, muttering to themselves. either that or, you know the hulk, well lets just say he got it from me, and he toned it down a little

yea, AA would have a funeral and everyone say their last words, then after the funeral we can have a big conspiracy party to find a plan to get it back on the air

Back