If Alias were ever cancelled....

I don't think it will be cancelled anytime soon but if it ever was, I'd do a letter-writing campaign or live through fan fic, which will never die! *shakes fists at ceiling* :woot:

Agent Kernaghan said:
It won't gonna cancelled because Jennifer Garner signed up for the show until 2008 which is good news for all fans! :woot:
Not necessarily. It only ties her to ABC/Touchstone. Alias could be terminated at anytime.

I'm hoping that Alias will last up to Season 5 at the least. Most shows start to lose their special touch after three seasons, but I hope this is not the case with Alias.

Chances of Season 4 are semi-good. The ratings are the only thing that's gives Alias a problem. But ABC knows that Alias has a strong, loyal fanbase. Alias a good franchise, and keeping it on the air would be a smart move. I mean, what other ABC show pulls in 11 Emmy nominations?

Anyways... I'd be angered. I'd sign some petition. And then I guess I'd have to accept it (or maybe I'll coerce my friends into signing the petition too! :lol:smiley:

yeah i mean all the shows that are getting all the good ratings have been on for about 5 or 6 seasons so maybe itll just take a while for alias to be number 1

Friends is an oustanding comedy on NBC.

Alias is an outstanding sci-fi show on ABC with not a lot of viewers to begin with. :P Although the quality of Alias is great, it's not as appealing to the general public. Even if Alias gained a lot of new viewers in the future, it wouldn't be an incredibly large amount. The ratings would go up gradually (assuming it does go up and not down), and it would be hard to keep those new viewers.

Friends, on the other hand, has a lot of hype. And it's a lot easier to work with a comedy. There's always new jokes. The plot isn't as complicated as a spy-fi drama like Alias.

I know you were just using it as one example, but Alias and Friends stand in sharp contrast :smiley:

AliasALIAS said:
Friends is an oustanding comedy on NBC.

Alias is an outstanding sci-fi show on ABC with not a lot of viewers to begin with. :P Although the quality of Alias is great, it's not as appealing to the general public. Even if Alias gained a lot of new viewers in the future, it wouldn't be an incredibly large amount. The ratings would go up gradually (assuming it does go up and not down), and it would be hard to keep those new viewers.

Friends, on the other hand, has a lot of hype. And it's a lot easier to work with a comedy. There's always new jokes. The plot isn't as complicated as a spy-fi drama like Alias.

I know you were just using it as one example, but Alias and Friends stand in sharp contrast :smiley:
what the [EDIT]? what do you mean its not appealing to the public. i think you should just join the friends site.

freelancer1 said:
what the [EDIT]? what do you mean its not appealing to the public. i think you should just join the friends site.
The sci-fi aspect.

yeah me too! I'd be very upset if Alias was cancelled because it would have an effect on this messageboard as well.

Back