If Alias were ever cancelled....

I dunno what I would do if Alias was cancelled. I'd probably be a combination of everything that everyone said already. I'd definately be intensely angry :angry: and depressed :( for months! I like the idea of taking over ABC and making it the Alias Brodcasting Corporation. lol!

it suck becaming a newbiew.anyway i doesnt think alias been canceled..hehebut if that could be happend.i will call Sd-6 to take down our abc network.. (y)

i would cry.............waaaaah! lol, and it would take me forever to get over it....but u ppl r right, this is a jinx! somebody, plz close it!

ems

i'd kill someone :lol:

:Ph34r:

nah.. i'd be really pissed and sad and moody and never get over it even when i die :lol:

I'd be upset that good shows are always the ones that get cancelled, while bad shows keep going.

How many good dramas are out there people? It's overtaken by comedies.

If I were rich, I'd start my own tv network so that I could rescue all the great shows that got canceled. :D

But, hopefully, Alias will never have to face that problem. It does get good reviews at least, so that should help convice ABC to let it stick around.

Back