If someone was bit...

Valentino

Scout
If you were in a group and someone was bitten (or scratched, etc), what would you do? Would you take care of the situation, wait it out until they turned, kick them out of the group, let someone else decide? Discuss!

Bullet in the head seems to solve all the problems in the zombie apocalypse so I'd shoot him/her in the head and get it over with and that's exactly the same thing I'd ask from my group members as well if I was bitten or otherwise infected.

Bitten*

I would like to think that I would kill her straightaway, but I know I would allow her to live until she dies. Then I would kill her.

:P

I don't think I'd be able to to be honest xD I'm sure I'd be scared, but I think I'd either let someone else make the decision or let them choose what happens.

Just realised that i have generalised and said "her". Assuming that a girl would be bitten first. Slightly sexist of me accidently haha.

I'd probably do whatever they want.

If they wanted to "live" and remain in the group, I'd tie them on a tree.

If they wanted to leave, by all means.

If they wanted to not "live" again, shoot them in the head.

Would your relationship with this person change the way you handle it? If they're a complete stranger, family, friend? (to everyone)

Valentino said:
Would your relationship with this person change the way you handle it? If they're a complete stranger, family, friend? (to everyone)

Of course, saying "No" is just a lie. The emotions would have been totally different.

Yeah i would have to kill them before they turn because then it gets risky because people get careless around them and then the next thing you know they are biting someone.

Back