Season 4 If you got rid of anybody who would it be?

If you had to choose one Alias character to leave the show, who would it be?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Jack

• Sloane

• Sark

• Dixon

• Marshall

• Weiss

• Carrie

• Francie

• Total voters
If you HAD to pick one character out of all the characters, who would you pick to leave the show? With the exception of Lauren since i'm pretty sure she's gone anyway. I would have to say Dixen. As much as he's a part of the show, he doesn't do a whole lot. I think he cloggs up the show. Besides, he never smiles.

I'd have to say carrie, she just doesn't have as much history with the show, everyone else i would be sad to see go.

I voted for Sloane because even though he adds a lot to the story, without him the writers would be able to open new story lines that don't have to revolve around his character. It's been three years of Sloane... I'm ready for a new bad guy! :cool:

I voted Carrie... she just isn't very interesting. Plus, she's only there once and a while so it wouldn't be a huge change, like if Sloane or Dixon left/died/whatever...

voted for Carie ... nothing to add there ...

and since Francie is already dead ... why put her on the list??? :blink:

Hard choice. If I had to, probably Dixon. I don't want anybody to go... And I want everyone that left to come back!

This one was a toughie, but in the end it came down to who Sydney could best live without, i.e. who wasn't there at the conception of the show and who isn't an integral part of her life. Answer: Vaughn. I can actually picture the show moving forward without him there. I didn't want to be all anti-Vaughn, but when I think about it, Syd needs Dixon, Jack, and Marshall -- they are all people from the very beginning of her trek into spy-land. Weiss is hilarious. Sark is, well, Sark. ^_^ Carrie rocks. Francinator brings interesting aspects to the show. Sloane is the necessary evil force on the show. That leaves Vaughn, who isn't anything buy eye-candy and supposed love interest for Syd. But lately all he's done is hurt her. Since I see no future to the S/V relationship, he is not very essential to the show, IMO.

Heh heh... Let the flaming begin! ^_^ j/k of course!

Les

Back