~Illusion of Perfection~

I'm glad you brought up the duckies, i forgot all about them, i'll have to use them again soon. lol. The duckies must live on!!!!! :bounces: :blowup:

Aww, that was a sweet update. It was a long one too. :D I love Michael's comment about looking up at the sky with his dad. I thought that was cute. Their date was perfect. I wanna watch him play hockey. :D Anyways, I'm so glad you updated! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

awwww thats so cute!!!! she kissed him aww

there date went really well!
thanks for the great update

wens the next one? hint hint

lol
lu yas Em

So, how come you work at Willie’s and live in a dorm? I heard you were loaded.” Michael said and instantly regretted it.

so you should. insensitive much.

another great chap. thanks so much

rach

loved the update. The date was cute, loved their talk. Even his gaffe when he asked if she was rich.
Thanks for the PM

OMG!! Lmao!! Alice buys fake Louis Vuitton bags... 😆 Classic! *hi five* (Duuuude. There's no hi five smiley! *shakes head* AA has smileys of funny alien-looking things, and sheep, and monkeys... But no hi five! :nonono:smiley:

And omg, they kissed at the end! It was brief, but oh my freckle, they KISSED!! :happydance: Awwwies... They were just so adorable on this date!!!! :D

Aweeeeeesome update!! With.. *counts* Six E's! ;)

Cai
x

Back