I'm back

A

AliasALIAS

I'm back from Europe! ^_^

I had sooooooo much fun. I wanna talk about it, but we did so much in one day, I'm too lazy to talk about it right now. I'll post specifics and pics later.

But... I do have this little rant to tell. I took about 600 pics on my digital camera. After downloading about 500 of them onto the comp, my comp freezes. :stupidcomputer: And the 500 that were downloaded were not deleted from the camera, so when transferring the pics to the comp again, I had to manually and individually skip the first 500 pics. But then my computer went low on memory, so I couldn't download any more. So now I have to manually skip the 500 again but I'll still have the memory problem. :angry:

YAY AA YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to know *one* person's happy :P

There's so much to catch up on. About a billion unread topics for me *sigh*

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see some pics. Try running a disk scan to free up some free space. Haha! You probably knew that!!

good to have you back. :smiley: glad you had fun in europe. i'm still jealous. ^_^

about the camera, just look at the silver lining. at least you didn't lose those 500 pictures! that would have been really tragic.

and catching up on threads sucks. even if i'm only gone for a day or two, it's annoying to have to catch up on it all. but i really don't think you missed anything important. ;)

Back