I'm leaving now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, all my friends here in Chicago are sad about how much grief AA is causing me. One of my friends told me that if I didn't leave AA, she wouldn't be my friend anymore. I wish it were possible to show each and every one of you that I'm not lying, and I never have nor will. Unfortunately, it's not possible in the world of the internet. I received a pm today that seriously tore me apart. No need to say who it was from, I'm sure you can all guess. :(

Trust me, I know, just as the whole aa does kiki, you've made all your personal issues very clear to us. And I hope you'll get the sorrow you;ve wanted and stop. I'm beginning to believe that a person can't have their grandma have a stroke, grandpa die, neighbor hang himself, cut all the time with no scars, and commit suicide 4 times all in about a month. Think ab out that, and if your going to do these stories, make them more realisitic.

This is the last straw. All of that happened, but there is no proof says someone and apparently no one trusts me enough to take my word for it. Let's face it: Everyone on here hates me secretly and thinks I'm self-centered, am I right? Well, fine. I am leaving. If you desperately need to talk to me IM me @xCourtneyKikix

That's it. I'm out, nice knowing you.

:love: Courtney

kiki NO!!
i dont hate u at all, and ur not self centered, i love u court, and will miss you.. please dont go.. well all miss u around here, it wont be the same.. and one last thing i dont think ur lying i do believe u..

don't leave!!!!!
u should take wat people say on here to heart!!!!!!
forget them!!!it's like if there's this b**ch person at school thats a b**ch 2 u wat would u do???
ignore them!!! u wouldn't change school!!!!
don't leave kiki!!!!

KikiCourt said:
let's face it: everyone wants me dead. Well, that wish just might be granted
:depressed: no court! No it's not like that! I don't want you dead! I know it's over the internet but I consider you one of my bestest friends! Please please don't leave! Whoever sent you that is self-centered and you should forward it to Charlie especially if it's the same person who has been sending you these hate PM's so that Charlie can do something about it. These boards are meant to be a place where you can sorta escape from the 'real world' and make you happy not where people can put you down. Please, AA would never be the same without you. I love you Courtney and I know a ton of people on here feel the same.

woops, accidently deleted my post when I meant to edit but basically to sum it up:

Kiki hun, don't let one person's opinion govern your feelings and make you want to leave. ;) Everyone should feel welcome here at AA. We all want to have a friendly environment here where everyone feels accepted. :smiley:

But instead of making everything public, if someone posts something or pm's you something that makes you doubt that, you can always send it to Charlie or another admin and these things can be dealt with, or you can handle it personally.

:smiley: Thanks
Brittany

Brittany said:
Kiki hun, don't let one person's opinion govern your feelings and make you want to leave. ;)
(y) Exactly. Dont leave on the count of just some people, too much fun to be had here :D ^_^ .

:rotflmao:

I counted Poncho...this makes #18 :lol:

But seriously Kiki....don't leave. :( I'll miss you too much. -_- You always make me laugh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back