I'm leaving now

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughbounce:

Poncho...I had this dream last night where I was in a dark place with metal floors and metal bars around me. I was trapped. But then I looked up and I saw a rectangular opening. So I tried to climb up but the metal bars started getting all red and hot. :eek: I could feel myself...TOASTING! :jawdrop:

Omi Poncho! I think I was a...a...a peice of bread in a past life! *runs out of room sobbing* :depressed:

Alright, I don't want anyone to feel like they have to leave AA but if you do and you start a topic like this saying that you are leaving the site for good, the rules state that you'll be put in the Guests group.
If you say you are leaving AllAlias.com forever, you are. You will be placed in the member group guests. Feel free to say you are going on vacation or going on a break from the site, however.
So considering this and the fact that you've said this a few times already, please do not start a topic for the purpose of saying that you're leaving unless you are really sure that you wish to leave. Also, as I said before personal matters should be dealt with personally so for those reasons we have to close this.

Brittany

CLOSING...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back