Season 5 Important News regarding Michael Vartan/Vaughn

Jinnie said:
Fans don't have to justify their reasons to other fans. Tread carefully.
[post="1460746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They don't have to justify it if they don't want to, but I think it's a valid question.

I think it could be answered with another question. What if it was (Victor, Jennifer, JJ, Ron, etc) leaving?

(Although, this MV fan will probably still watch, because I'm a glutton for punishment).

Jinnie said:
I think it could be answered with another question. What if it was (Victor, Jennifer, JJ, Ron, etc) leaving?

(Although, this MV fan will probably still watch, because I'm a glutton for punishment).
[post="1460785"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I would still watch if MV leaves, but having JG leave would be the end of it for me ... because "Alias" is about her ... ;)

SouthernGal said:
Thank you Jinnie.
[post="1460732"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Seconded. ^_^

And yeah I think it's a good question, too. :mellow: No disrespect to the fans intended. -_-

HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
:thud: :thud: :shocked: :shocked:

this is so so so so so so NOT GOOD for the denial bubble
how can they... but...ahhh AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :o_O:

this sucks
:mellow:

SkyGirl5 said:
HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
:thud: :thud: :shocked: :shocked:

this is so so so so so so NOT GOOD for the denial bubble
how can they... but...ahhh AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :o_O:

this sucks
:mellow:
[post="1460801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm with you on that. ABC offically sucks in my book. And so do the people that decided on this storyline.

Jinnie said:

I'm not. :lol: And I own't. ;)

This sucks beyond words. And is extremey wrong. :angry:

I personally find it no point to watch this show anymore. I mean i love alias but i watched it cause michael was on it. This decision is crazy and i have heard in magazines that jennifer garner has been begging for the writers to kill him off because Ben Affleck doen't like seeing them on screen together because of there previous relationship. If this is true i guess she finally got what she wanted like all celebrities do.

nygal300 said:
Here's why I wouldn't watch ....I am TIRED of the writers of making these kinds of changes. I've watched the Syd/Vaughn relationship develop over 4 years through all kinds of hardship and now, after they finally are engaged, the writers are killing him off. I feel like TPTB have been toying with the viewers and I am tired of it.

The main reason I watched is because I am a Syd/Vaughn shipper and now that he is gone, I am not going to keep watching the show only to be continually disappointed.
[post="1460710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You watched season three when they weren't together. :P Of course Vaughn dead doesn't really give them a chance to get back together. Isn't toying with the viewers what Alias is all about? ;)

Alias_Gay said:
well, some of the fans, didn't even know Michael Vartan existed until he dropped on Alias ... so, I don't know why they would stop watching ... but its their decision ... ;)
[post="1460755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
(y) !!!
That would be interesting if Sydney got married and Vaughn came back, but that would be so evil to Vaughn since Syd would raise Vaughn's kid with another guy. AH, this doesn't sound like a conflict for Alias though! It belongs in another show.

Jinnie said:

Well if the whole cast left, I would still give it a chance. I can't leave Alias after all this time! I would watch a couple episodes after the tramatic change and try the. And yes... I would be one of the three people to keep watchin Alias if Jen were to leave. -_-

Natalia said:
It probably is true, but it's extremely strange that this is the way the fans hear about it.
[post="1460878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Makes me wonder how I would feel if I saw Vaughn die without reading prior knowledge. I remember my heart like stopped when I thought Sloane actually died. But the summer is such a hard period of time for me to stay spoiler free since there's no distractions.

Hmm let's see what did Jack say to Sydney when she lost Vaughn...
"Michael Vaughn is just a boy who was never good enough for you."
I'm ready to get yelled at for that one. :hide:

The. Worst. News. EVER! :(

RIP Alias!

I will never watch Alias again after MV is gone. Here's why: As a fan of the show I bought into the promise or hope for Sydney's future. Vaughn was a huge part of that. In the beginning we saw the job take her fiance, and I for one am not willing to go through that with her again. Vaughn was the guardian angel the proverbial shelter in the storm. Amidst all the chaos we knew he would be there for her no matter what. I guess it would be rose coloring the situation if I neglected to say that the creative team fell short on those unspoken promises in Season 3 but I'm willing to forgive... They said they would not do that to us again. I refuse to watch a show that so blatantly lies to and disrespects its fans. I'm not even going into the issues I have with ABC firing a class act like Michael Vartan that is another story for another day.

Long live the dream! Even if it doesn't come true. (n)

And I'm down for the count. :Ph34r:

Geez they just started filming
That sounds like this happens in maybe ep two??
They weren't kidding about early in the season
Only one or two episodes of Vaughn :cry:

nygal300 said:
I've watched the Syd/Vaughn relationship develop over 4 years through all kinds of hardship and now, after they finally are engaged, the writers are killing him off. I feel like TPTB have been toying with the viewers and I am tired of it.

He he, thats why I quit while they were ahead.

Been trying the Sarkney thing, better than the M/V to say the least.

I'm not sure how true this is. But I HOPE it is true.
We've had enuff of this on and off again, sheesh. I'm not surprised if Vartan wants to leave cuse he's bored, even if he likes his friends. Mutual is a good word.

As with many others, I have no intention of watching Alias without Michael Vartan. He was the reason I began to watch, and the reason I continued to watch.
I am most displeased with the circumstances I imagine precipitated his untimely departure. Wasn't a pregnant Sydney bad enough? Guess not, they had to kill a character most of us have invested in for four years and bring in a "hot" and "fun" new male lead they hoped we wouldn't notice was different. I'm done with Alias.
Here's wishing the talented and classy Michael Vartan much success and many opportunities in the future. I know I'll be looking for him.

In all honesty and with no malice intended, I think those pictures, as well as her clothing, are very unflattering. I guess it just shows how everyone's perception differs. But this is not the thread to discuss that.

Back