Irena & Lauren

i just thought of this while i was at school. Jack's "wife" Irena worked as an undercover KGB to get info from CIA to the KGB. Lauren is exactly like her. She is an undercover op for The Covanent. Also, Irena's alias was Laura Bristow. U think Lauren has an alias to?

Yes...lots of people have pointed out the parallels between Irina and Lauren. As far as Laura Bristow being Irina's alias...it seems pretty probable that Lauren is also an alias. Many have posted wondering what the significance of all the similar names is (Laura=Lauren, Julia=Julian etc.). I have no idea...maybe there is and maybe there isn't.

No offense...I can see were the similarites could be...but comparing Lauren and Irina...is an insult. She could never be anything like Irina...lol!

And Lauren as Sydney's sis...

Scarrrrrry thought...

SydBristow13 said:
i'd be hilarious. Vaughn's been boinking her sister.
oh how the reactions would me.

*wonders off to dream land*
I don't really think that it would be "funny" either. Poor Syd, she has already had so many bad things happen to her.

it really would be RIDICULOUS if syd was laurens sister. although i woudnt stop watching, ABC would get some pretty nasty mail.

MVhunny said:
it really would be RIDICULOUS if syd was laurens sister. although i woudnt stop watching, ABC would get some pretty nasty mail.
i agree with u that would make the show (n) but chances are that lauren is NOT sydneys sister

Lauren and Irina have simiilarities but it's like this....Irina is the MVP and Lauren is third string, Irina is the principle (or is it principal?) ballerina and Lauren is in the chorus, Irina is the star of the play and Lauren is the understudy...you catch my drift?

I still think Sark and Syd are more likely sibs then Syd and Lauren. It would be something for Vaughn to be sleeping with Syd's evil sis though!

Like I posted on another thread, if Lauren ends up being Syd's sister, they might as well put the show between All My Children and One Life to Live. Soap opera story line much?

[quote name='Vaughn'slova0427' date='Feb 12 2004, 01:41 PM']i just thought of this while i was at school. Jack's "wife" Irena worked as an undercover KGB to get info from CIA to the KGB. Lauren is exactly like her. She is an undercover op for The Covanent. Also, Irena's alias was Laura Bristow. U think Lauren has an alias to?[/quote]
As I already posted (twice! :angry: ): Lauren Reed is hardly "exactly like" Irina Derevko. She is certainly not the warm, "charming, disarming" woman that Irina is--people do not automatically fall in love with her as they do Irina. She is cold! Further, Vaughn is clearly not head-over-heels in love with her as Jack was with Irina--he is clearly much more in love with another woman, namely Sydney Bristow. Jack, unfortunately, did not have that going for him. That's just for starters. Then there's the nerves, etc.
;)

Back