Season 5 Irena's Agenda

After tonight's episode, it looks like Irena is pretty high up in Prophet 5. But she was trying to get the Horizon by herself. It makes me think that her agenda and Prophet 5's agenda might be different (what ever that might be) Anyone have any ideas? I do believe that part of Irena's agenda is to make sure Syd and her baby are ok. I do think that they had Sydney on the ship for more than just trying to get some info from her...they might still be after the baby.

I also think that the Horizon is a Rambaldi device and that it's all connected together.

i agree i think irina is just trying to help syd.....horizon i think it a ramboldi device.but this is the final one like after this its over......... :eek:

After tonight's episode, it looks like Irena is pretty high up in Prophet 5. But she was trying to get the Horizon by herself. It makes me think that her agenda and Prophet 5's agenda might be different (what ever that might be) Anyone have any ideas? I do believe that part of Irena's agenda is to make sure Syd and her baby are ok. I do think that they had Sydney on the ship for more than just trying to get some info from her...they might still be after the baby.

I also think that the Horizon is a Rambaldi device and that it's all connected together.

I don't think Irina works for P5. Maybe they used Nadia's cure to get her to do things for them like they used Sloane. Or Irina chose to join just to obtain the Horizon.

And for God's sakes, it's spelled IRINA, not Irena.

Back