Irina and Khasinau

Apparently Irina and Alexander Khasinau are/were (before she shot him) lovers. I promise you, that's what it says on the website. Turns out Irina isn't as faithful or as in love with Jack as many people seem to think....

Turns out there are lots of mistakes in the official site. And don't get me started on the dates. They can't even add. Math, anyone?

They never mentioned or even hinted at a possible relationship between the two characters in the show and they never really shared a real scene together (except the one where she killed him) so there's no point in discussing it only because that's in the official site. I wouldn't read into it.

And anyway, even if she had an affair with him, doesn't mean she loved/loves Jack any less. They were apart for 20 years. I'm pretty sure that Jack didn't became a priest after she left.

I could also say the same thing about the current status of the S/V relationship.

yeah, and didn't she have a relationship with this guy (can't remember his name) who used to be her handler ? he's in passage, ya know, the one that puts Jack in jail ? ...
anyway, what's the point ? she's gone now ... :(

HURRAY !!! i'm an agent !!! see ?
well, rookie but still ... an agent i tell you !!
sorry but i'm so proud of me, stupid me ... :P

Back