Sloane and Irina

In the Season 2 DVDs, there is a deleted scene from "The Telling" between Slone and Irina.

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• It would be interesting

• Kind of

• Yes

• Sloane's just beeing creepy

• Total voters
When I first saw that scene, I was like "Ummmm....ok...that's interesting..." So I thought it would be fun to get everybody else's opinion on the matter. :smiley:

Heh. Irina sure didn't seem interested. No, absolutely not. I believe there's something a lot deeper that we're not seeing. Most people are misinterpreting the scene.

Nothing would ever happen between them. If it did, it was somewhere in the past and if that was the writers intention, then there's a reason why RR came to JJ and told him that he wouldn't feel comfortable with such storyline because Emily was the only person Sloane's ever loved and the only one who showed the human side of him. Having had him cheated on her (and Irina on Jack) wouldn't be such a good idea. And anyway, it was cut.

It was definetely an important scene though and it would've helped to understand Irina's motivations a lot better.

Here comes the only gal in the world who thinks that something between Sloane and Irina in the past and on a short term basis could have been interesting...

Avalon_Derevko said:
Here comes the only gal in the world who thinks that something between Sloane and Irina in the past and on a short term basis could have been interesting...
You're not alone in that thought....It would have been really interesting if that relationship was possible. ;)

Eponine Arwen said:
Avalon_Derevko said:
You're not alone in that thought....It would have been really interesting if that relationship was possible. ;)
I agree with you both.

I saw that scene and let me tell you I was REALLY creeped out about it. But in the world of ALIAS, you never know if there ever was anything. Even though that scene could have been important, I think it would have also complicated things even more.

I certainly hope not. I don't want Irina to have ever cheated on Jack or Sloane to have cheated on Emily. I think each of them were saved in some way by loving Jack and Emily.

But I'll admit, the scene was trying to say something more. Maybe JJ backpeddled on this.

Back