Season 4 Irina and Vaughn's 'reveal'

ok this is me thinking so bear with me here.... ok Irina must have know something about what Vaughn told syd and she didn't warn syd about it when she was saying her goodbyes, which might hint that it if it was a really bad thing she would have told her and would have been like 'don't marry that jerk he's not telling you everything there is to know' I mean we all know Irina would do anything to protect her daughters even if she wasn't the one to help them then that means she would have told Jack to warn syd but she didn't so.....whose to say that this is a bad thing that vaughn isin't vaughn? but again this is just me thinking.

Anything is possible really...I mean by what I'm understanding -- Vaughn said "depends on who you ask" -- so there's a double connotation.

We can come up with as many theories as we'd like, but we obviously don't know what the deal is.

Irina wouldn't have brought that up if she didn't know something.

yep, which makes me think irina's involved with his reveal...i think it has to do w/ vaughn and his father and a possible irina connection to bill vaughn (read my post in the "nadia and bill vaughn" thread to see where i'm getting at)

yea, he said "depends on who you ask" and if you ask irina, she's probably not that pissed about it b/c it has to do w/ her...

i dno if that made sense
lol i'll just use the syd icon again and leave :redhair:

The connection to Bill is there with Irena... I'm hoping for some answers on that, but honestly, I dont think it has anything to do with Vaughn's secret.
Vaughn working for Irena would seriously stretch credibilty beyond everything else. Unless it was explained in a way that seems logical, I wont believe this and its not something I'd consider now.

I don't think that Vaughn was working for Irena. I think it has something to do on why and how Vaughn became her handler. It is not just a mere coincidence that Vaughn became Sydney's handler and then we find out wow can you believe that your mom killed my dad. Weird isn't it.

I never thought that was just a coincedence that there had to be more too it and I think that is what Vaughn was going to tell her. But first I thought he would "break the tension" by letting her know that he has some horrible first name and Michael is really his middle name. I know it's lame, but it seems to me it would be something Vaughn would do before getting serious.

I think that too ^ i'm not sure how far off Michael is from his "real" name, I just can't imagine he would ask Syd to marry him without her knowing who he is!

There are alot of people that go by their middle name because they are embarrased by their first name. - what ever the truth is, I believe that Michael Vaughn is Michael Vaughn. If he wasn't, it would take alot of back peddling to explain things that have happened. - Like Vaughn having flashbacks to his dad's funreal and him looking into the probablity that his dad might be alive.

The one logical reason is that he is a russian. That explains why Irina knows. And he sad "it was a long time ago" maybe he worked with Irina in the past. Maybe he got in some trouble that Irina didn't like and then she killed his father! More like the Syd/Danny story. He is always thinking of his father, and he talks about him alot. Maybe he is feeling guilty for his fathers death.

I agree. I think he is Michael Vaughn, he's just ALSO someone else. Like Irina, she was ALSO Laura. We consider it an Alias, but if you recall, SHE considered it just her "American Name". Her Russian Name is "Irina". So...

Yeah, but virtual it can be anything, beacause Irina does know alot! Think about everytime she has helpt Jack with some missions. Vaughn could have been a russian spy or something, but it dosn't have to be that.

But my guess is that "the big secret" isn't so big after all. Irina would never say "I see you in the wedding" if it was something big beacause then she wouldn't have know if Sydney was gonna marry him, after she knows the secret.

It cant be that bad, shore Irina is evil ...... and a lot of things but she love sydney and nadia so if vaunghs secret is i dont think is that bad., the secret in my belives cant hurt sydney and nadia becuse of i could irina would have killed him

Irina was obsessed with Milo Rambaldi, and she knows very much about Rambaldi stuff so i think the Vaughn secret is Rambaldi related. And that would be so cool :smiley:

Back