Season 5 Irina

Yeah, me too. But most of their interaction will be off screen since Lena Olin won't be around much.

Irina was my favourite character other than Jack and Sydney. Then came Irina, Sark, Vaughn . . .

Bummer.

I did see the premiere which ended about 48 minutes ago.

Jack did say a quote that touched my heart . . . I only wished that Lena Olin appeared in that episode . . . but that is too much to wish for.

Unless anyone seen that episode I won't say it . .. but Charlie included it in the latest All Alias newsletter. I guess I'll say it now since he included it:

"I went to the only person I could trust under the circumstances: your mother" - Jack.

I know it does little for me to recover from not seeing Lena in the episode. But as a very depressed J/I shipper I love the quote nonetheless. Knowing that Jack could trust Irina enough to help him find out what happened to Sydney and learn that she was alive, as in not physically dead, means so much to me.

Jack never gave up on Sydney. Vaughn did and shame on him. Damn it. Now Sydney knows that Vaughn is married . . . and it is official. She's so torn about it I agree with the way she reacted and rightly so. I would behave the same way if I were missing for two years and found out that my lover, who I would do absolutely anything for married someone else.

Damn it. Apparently someone in the CIA knew that Syd wasn't really dead and only Jack never gave up until he knew what really happened to Sydney.

I have never been so proud of Jack before this episode.

Back