Season 3 Was that Irina?

the woman who came to help Jack seemed to know alot about JAcks relationship with Irina, and she often referred to Irina, almost like the third person. I know she is supposedly her sister, but she might be in disguise and hiding. Her agressive behavior with the Asian man reminded me alot of Irina as well. And what about that kiss she gave him, that wasnt just casual, it had passion. Im almost convinced that she is Irina.

I think its really Irina's sister...there is no way any one else can pull of Irina AT ALL than Lena Olin...no it was totally Irina sister Katya

Maybe JJ doesn't even know himself if this is really Irina's sister or Irina herself. I think this for a few reasons:

1. Obviously, it would add a nice plot twist to the story and solve the hole Lena Olin made when she left the show (although one could argue that hole could never be filled, but JJ must try something).

2. This is totally a way for JJ not to make up his mind about Irina's character. It could very well be Katya but the second Lena Olin decides to come back to the show, he can easily say now that Katya really was Irina and make it believable (or "Alias believable").

Regardless, I think Sydney is in desperate need of a motherly figure, and the Katya character is a great way for her to gain emotional support from another woman. 'Cause she ain't gettin' it from Lauren :P

jlovesalias said:
AgentNicBristow said:
but what was with the passionate kiss???Why would her sister do that...it makes no sense
Okay, how much actually makes sense on this show recently? :D
um yeah thats SOOOOOO true

but that kiss was nasty - its like make out w/ you sister in law why dont you

or maybe its because the derevko sisters have a serious thing for Jack ;)

ohhh maybe your right, irina could have left the show, so they brought katya, maybe katya is irina in disguise, i dont like issabella rosilini, i actually cant stand her!! lena orlin is much better i hope she comes back... BEST PART WAS SARKS AMERICAN ACENT!!

Back