Irish

It's a bit shameless that i know all the links to the Alias Bloopers :lol: but when I can use that knowlegde for good, and by that I mean showing u where to get them, well it makes me feel that much better about how insane I am when it comes to this show. Oh by the way if you haven't seen the extended blooper reel for season 2 you've got to check it out - it's better than the shorter version on the dvd. you can find it here It's the first link on the the page.

:notworthy: Your great! :king: That extended one is so much better. :D And don't worry your not insane at all. (I'm the insane one) :lol:

Thought you might like that extended one - it makes you wonder how many bloopers we never get to see. i know i could do with a few more Michael Vartan bloopers, but then couldn't everyone :lol:

Fionabeam said:
Hey I just mentioned the OC it don't mean I watch it! ( even though I do  :lol: ) I didn't know about Anna at all thats good news I kinda liked Anna, but don't tell me anymore on season 4 because I want to be able go Oh my god! :D No I have not converted anyone ,but I'm sure I'll find someone eventually to convert. Unfortunatly all my friends are into Cornation street and Neighbours, they don't like my kinda shows. :(  ( weirdo's) <_<
[post="1088524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gosh didn't mean to spoil it for you-sorry! :(

Personally I hate spoilers also. we just have to we just have to wait so long for season 4 over here! :angry: I definetly don't want to know what was on those papers.
I'm looking forward to getting the season 2 soundtrack for christmas! Was are my fellow Irish Alias fans getting-Alias related?

DarthSloane said:

Personally I hate spoilers also. we just have to we just have to wait so long for season 4 over here!  :angry: I definetly don't want to know what was on those papers.
I'm looking forward to getting the season 2 soundtrack for christmas! Was are my fellow Irish Alias fans getting-Alias related?
[post="1099534"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm trying to stay away from spoilers and I've been doing pretty good - although it's soooo hard...I want to be excited and surprised by Alias again so I'll just have to stay away from them.

I recently got the Alias Season 2 Soundtrack as well as two Alias books - 'Alias Declassified' and 'Uncovering Alias: An Unofficial Guide'. All excellent - esp the soundtrack. :smiley:

DarthSloane said:

Personally I hate spoilers also. we just have to we just have to wait so long for season 4 over here!  :angry: I definetly don't want to know what was on those papers.
[post="1099534"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't worry you haven't spoiled it for me.
As for Christmas I'm getting 4 Alias books(Father Figure and so on) and the season 1 soundtrack! :D (I wish there was a Michael Vartan poster around the place :sigh: ) :lol: That would really make my Christmas.

Hello. :xmas:
Christmas isn't to far away now! (I get really happy at Christmas so don't mind me) :D Unfortunatly I won't be here for a few weeks, because I got a load of Christmas tests coming up. (Yeah! *says this really sarcastically*) So I won't be talking to you for awhile, except maybe weekends. That is all I have to say sooo.

:byesad: See ya later

- Fionabeam

Yeah! ^_^ Munster beat Casters! It was such an entertaining match, :boxing: because all the fights. :lol:
I have very good news(well for me anyway) I'm going to be seeing Munster play (not sure against who) on January 1st! :woot:*jumping around with excitment* Sorry, but I have to boost. I just can't wait. *starts feeling stupid and sits down.... cough*
So what's up with you?

That match was sooo cool - munsters rolling maul was working so well. This has been the best season yet. The fights were fun but then we always seem to have issues with Castre :lol: . Dude you are so lucky to be going to a Munster match those tickets are hard to come by - I hope you have an excellent time, though i'm sure you will :D

I'm hangin in there Alias withdrawal is still kickin my ass I thought i would have been used to it by now :lol:. I got a new ps2 and the thing is so tiny i could barely believe my eyes when i pulled it out of the box. Not much else goin on but i can't wait for Xmas.

Still got my figures crossed for ya :cool:

Yay! It's the weekend! I only have a few tests left. :D
I like your avatar. 🤤 I really wish I lived in America, because if I did I would get to see Alias soon!
So whats the new PS2 like? Does it make that noise that the old one does or is it silent? Do you have any big plans for Christmas? Like somehow you were meeting Michael Vartan! (That would be the best Christmas) :lol:

Fionabeam said:
Don't worry you haven't spoiled it for me.
As for Christmas I'm getting 4 Alias books(Father Figure and so on) and the season 1 soundtrack! :D (I wish there was a Michael Vartan poster around the place :sigh: )  :lol: That would really make my Christmas.
[post="1100497"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm gettin the season 2 soundtrack, Alias shadowed and Skin Deep for xmas! can't wait!!!

Hopefully syd mini bust will arrive soon.

A shop in Dublin's just got the first wave of Alias figures!( Syd and Vaughn from Almost Thirty Years+Syd from So it begins)

But I have them ;)

Fionabeam said:
Yay! It's the weekend! I only have a few tests left. :D
I like your avatar. 🤤 I really wish I lived in America, because if I did I would get to see Alias soon!
So whats the new PS2 like? Does it make that noise that the old one does or is it silent? Do you have any big plans for Christmas? Like somehow you were meeting Michael Vartan! (That would be the best Christmas) :lol:
[post="1116624"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's cool that you're exams are nearly finished...hang in there.
Glad u like my new AV -- i have that pic as my current desktop wallpaper...i smile every time i power on my computer :smiley:.
The new ps2 is alot quiter than the original. It's not totally quite but then no games computer truely is :lol:.
I was thinking about going to New York in the new year but I think i'll wait, save my money and hopefully go to the Alias convention in the summer instead.
--oh and i wish Michael Vartan were my xmas present :D but i'm pretty happy to see him on the screen excellently portraying Vaughn. :woot:

Hey finally finished exams! *jumping around with joy* Thanks for the support! I'm just glad I'm able to have a life again. :lol:
Wow, so you might be going to the Alias convention! That would be so cool. I hope you get to go (Because then you can tell me everything about it :D).
Man it is so close to christmas, I can't believe it! :xmas:
So hows the new PS2 going? Did you get any new games?

Hey Fionabeam, congrats on finishing ur exams .. i knew you could do it :woot: Now you get to enjoy christmas :smiley: . i mostly post over at sd1 in the CAVoLR thread -- we're very festive over there so I've been in the christamas mood for well over a week now.
If i do get to go to the convention I'll be sure to tell you all about it...I especially wanna go because Victor Garber is going to be there and Spydaddy rocks.
i got gta4:san andreas for the ps2 but i've only played once lol. mostly i've been play gta3 :cool:
How about you...you getting up to anything for christmas, getting anything special??

Calling all Irish Alias fans!
Forbidden Planet- a shop in Dublin along the river liffy-just got lots of alias stuff in.
The have the old line of figures
-Syd and Vaughn (Almost Thirty Years)
-Syd(So it Begins)
The new line
-Sydney Bristow in a suit
-Rocker Syd (Remants)
-Micheal Vaughn
-Arvin Sloane

The're pretty expensive at 20 euros each, I thinkin of gettin Syd and Sloane.

Hey Stuckonalias
Thanks! (y)
Thats so cool that Victor Garber is going to be there. Who else is going do you know?
I have been planning on getting GTA4 San Andeas for awhile :angry: *Really jealous* So I hoe it is good, but GTA3 is good to.
All I'm doind for Christmas is going to the Munster match (not complaining), I did get Squall's neckalace and his and Rinoa's ring from Final Fantasy 8 today. (spur of the moment buy) There really nice though! :D (The neckalace is really heavy :lol: ) Other than that tough I'm just waiting for Christmas to come, so I can have all my Alias stuff.
:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :laughbounce: :laughbounce: :laughbounce: :laughbounce: :laughbounce:

DarthSloane said:
Calling all Irish Alias fans!
Forbidden Planet- a shop in Dublin along the river liffy-just got lots of alias stuff in.
The have the old line of figures
-Syd and Vaughn (Almost Thirty Years)
-Syd(So it Begins)
The new line
-Sydney Bristow in a suit
-Rocker Syd (Remants)
-Micheal Vaughn
-Arvin Sloane

The're pretty expensive at 20 euros each, I thinkin of gettin Syd and Sloane.
[post="1125250"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Man I wish I lived in Dublin now! ^_^
Thanks for posting it though. I think you should buy them before someone else does. (y) (I wish I could get Michael Vaughn) So how do they look anyways?

fyi...Greg Grunberg who plays Weiss will be at the convention also. There is a third guest but as yet they have to be confirmed (...i'll be happy so long as it's not Lauren). Your necklace and ring sound way cool. :cool:
I just know you're going to love the munster match. i'll be watchin for definite on tv so i'll be there in spirit ^_^ ...oh and before i forget i'll leave you the link to some new audio clips from Jennifer Garner, Michael Vartan and Victor Garber talking about season 4 ... yay :woot:

eta...thanks DarthSloane for the heads up...ditto what Fionabeam said about living in Dublin :lol:

this is what some of the figures look like Fionabeam
SV00740lg.jpg

Back