Irish

Great plan (y) , cant go wrong with a bit of money :D Got any idea of what you'd do in college or leave it til your in 6th year?

Well the room is spotless now and it gave me something to do so it wasnt all bad -_-

I keep seeing the promos for tonights eppisode and everytime it gets to Jack saying he will kill someone I get all excited :woot:

Good luck staying awake, I'll be the same cause I went out last night and ended up getting a bit drunk :drunk: :rolleyes: which I dont do that often.

Oh was there anyone else from Ireland on here? Im to lazy to go searching

Hey <Shotgun>, sorry haven't been on lately, but I just had a load of Art to do because I finished all my art exam on tuesday :nervous:. Any news anyway?

Not sure what I will do in college, I'm kinda into business :blink: (kinda just woke up one day and started liking business. I think my business teacher did something to me <_< ) Other than that I'm kinda unsure. I still have time to decide so I'm ok. Just looking forward to 4th year. ^_^

I liked last weeks episode even though I was reminded of Angel the TV series when your man bit Sydney 😆 I kinda have to start watching something else on bravo just so I can see the promo's. I missed the conversation between Syd and Vaughn, because my Gran was leaveing :( .What did you think of last weeks anyway?

Most of my friends were drunk the last night too, because it was some sort of festival, but it was still good craic. (y)

Hey :hi: , my real name is Paul lol, how did the art go? I never done art (mainly cause I was s*** at it) :lol: .

Business is probably my fave subject (mainly cause its the one im best at). Maybe the teacher hypnotised you :confused: ? Cool your doing 4th year, I skipped that :D

I loved last weeks, when Syd went to the club it reminded me of the Buffy eppisode where Jason Behr - forget the characters name, wanted to be made a vampire. But when that man bit Syd I nearlly s*** myself of fright :blush: I dont watch anything else on Bravo, I do see the promos on LivingTv or else Trouble ;)

First time we were on at the same time :lol: Have you seen the promos for lost on Network 2, I seen one last night and was almost jumping around with excitment :woot: Theyll probably show it when Desperate Housewives finished but that means ill only see like 5 weeks of it (n) Dvd for me :D

Sabella said:
Hey Kavo :hi: Partically Irish here, Am I allowed in? :blink: :Please:
[post="1328103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:hi: Sabella, of course your allowed in :D , what part of England you from?

I'm not Irish but I'm mad about Eire! I've a passion for Celts and everything is connected with them... a few time ago I tried to learn Irish gaelic but I squeak by understand English so I shelve the studies about this precious language...

... but I learn some phrases in gaelic :smiley: (I know... the stresses always are wrong but this keyboard is a piece of neolithic!)
- Tà failte roimhat!
- Go n-eìrì do thuras leat!
- A bheil gaìdhlig agaibh?

Ok... maybe it's better I pack in... my gaelic is awful!

That's cool! (y) Seriously you're better at Irish than me, I was having trouble for a few seconds trying to undertsand what you wrote. LOL I'm a disgrace. Well done for trying to learn the language though, I'm still trying. ^_^

Yeah I am totally rubbish. Maybe you could help me with my Irish homework, because I am in ordinary level in school and i find it hard sometimes. :lol:
Don't mention. ^_^ You are good.
If you ever come to Ireland go to the Gaeltach (I think I spelt that wrong :heh: ) anyway they speak practically Irish all the time there.

The real issue is that I can write gaelic but I'm not able to speak... I oughta to move through Eire with a notebook and a pen! I know I'm funny... :P maybe it's better if I learn to write and speak English for the moment...

Christiana Stephens said:
I'm not Irish but I'm mad about Eire! I've a passion for Celts and everything is connected with them... a few time ago I tried to learn Irish gaelic but I squeak by understand English so I shelve the studies about this precious language...

... but I learn some phrases in gaelic  :smiley:  (I know... the stresses always are wrong but this keyboard is a piece of neolithic!)
- Tà failte roimhat!
- Go n-eìrì do thuras leat!
- A bheil gaìdhlig agaibh?

Ok... maybe it's better I pack in... my gaelic is awful!
[post="1351697"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what does all that mean? Its pathetic how bad I am at Irish :rolleyes:

Can I join??? I have irish in me!!!
DSCN0110.jpg

^^^^lookie!! I love that shirt!!!
SYD

:lol:

Everybody wants to be Irish!

Let's see.

1. I lived and worked in Dublin for a while, and I've done a lot of travelling around the Republic and the North.

2. I have a very famous Irish surname

3. I'm planning on going back!

But I'm more Ukrainian than Irish. And I live in Australia. So I guess I'm not Irish....

You're wrong, Natalia! Half Irish is better than nothing...
I'm totally italian, and maybe it's a beautiful thing, but I'd prefer to be half Irish and half austrian... oh I love Austria so much! If I owned a cospicuous account firstly I buy a flat in Wien and one in Cork... but I'm only a down-and-out student and my path for become a rich woman is very very long...

Back