Irreconcilable Differences

OMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMV
Carolyn, that was so awesome...I loved it. Reflection and talking ending with a kiss....how perfect. :smiley: Cheered me up. :hug:

Thanks for the PM and please update soon. :hug:

Riley xoxo

“Seeing you like that, it hurt me so much” Vaughn sighed.

“Yeah, I didn’t know where else to go” Sydney admitted with a shrug.

“I always told you that you could always come to me, no matter what. That offer still stands by the way” Vaughn told her.

“I know. I just…I remember driving and then I was at your house, and I realized that no matter what was going on, you had always been the constant in my life and that you would always be the constant in my life. And now, your gone, and my life is like a roller coaster, I feel lost and I don’t know where I’m going, it’s like a ride in a theme park, and all I want to do is get off so I can feel safe again” Sydney told him, again doing her best not to breakdown in front of him.

“Sydney, you can feel safe again” Vaughn told her gently before standing up and walking towards where she was sitting, he didn’t know what else to do, so he went on impulse, bringing his lips down to hers and kissing her gently like he had wanted to do for 2 years.

*sniff*
THEY KISSED!!!
AHHHH
so much emotion in that kiss
*sniff again*
UPDATE SOON!!! :woot: :woot:

I can't believe I've only just found this story. It's amazing! I always wondered what Syd and Vaughn would be like in the future, and you've done a great job at portraying them realistically. Please PM me when you update, which I hope is soon!

Chapter 22

“Vaughn, what are you doing?” Sydney murmured into his ear.

“Something I should have done a long time ago” he told her, his head resting gently against her own.

“I…I…I don’t know what to say” Sydney whispered still not moving at all.

“Don’t say anything, this is right. It always has been” Vaughn told her.

“ok” Sydney murmured with a smile before bringing her lips up to meet his once again.

They sat there, engulfed in the passion that neither of them had felt for so long when Sydney suddenly pulled away.

“Whats wrong?” Vaughn asked her.

“What the hell are we doing Vaughn?” Sydney asked him as tears formed in her eyes.

“What we’ve both wanted for a long time” Vaughn told her.

“No, Vaughn…we…we’re divorced, we have three kids who are hurting because of our divorce and I refuse to put them through another ride like that” Sydney told him sadly.

“Sydney, we could make it work…if we wanted to, we could go back to the way things were” Vaughn told her seriously.

“We can’t just be married again Vaughn, if we were to get back together we would have to start with dating. And if we started with dating, we would have to keep it from our kids because knowing that we were back together tentatively and then if we broke up…it would kill them” Sydney told him.

“Ok, I’ll do it, I’ll do whatever you want me to do, I just…I need to be with you Sydney” Vaughn told her, she could see in his eyes that he was telling her the truth.

“So I guess this is our first date?” Sydney asked him with a small smile.

“I guess it is” Vaughn smiled back at her; he was practically drunk on happiness.

“So, tell me about yourself Mr. Vaughn” Sydney laughed.

“I can only tell you one thing that never changes” Vaughn told her.

“Ok, well, tell me what that is” Sydney told him.

“I’m in love with the most beautiful, perfect, amazing, sexy, smart, incredible woman in the world”
Chapter 23

“Well, can I tell you something then?” Sydney asked him with a smile.

“Anything” Vaughn told her.

“I’m in love with the most amazing, sexy, gorgeous, intelligent lawyer in the world” Sydney told him.

“Does this lawyer have a name?” Vaughn asked her with a grin.

“Yeah, Eric Weiss” Sydney laughed.

“Oh, that… that is absolutely hysterical” Vaughn laughed as he pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes.

“What makes you think I’m kidding?” Sydney laughed.

“Well, I don’t think your sister would appreciate those types of activities going on between her husband and sister” Vaughn told her.

“I think your right, so I guess that means I’ll just have to settle for his partner in crime” Sydney flashed a smile at Vaughn.

“Oh yeah, what’s his name?” Vaughn laughed.

“Michael Vaughn” Sydney smiled up at him.

“I think that Sydney and Michael sound a lot better than Eric and Sydney” Vaughn laughed.

“Me too” Sydney smiled as she played with Vaughn’s fingers that were intertwined lightly with her own.

“So, Sydney, considering the fact that you’re living with me…what are we going to do about this dating thing?” Vaughn asked her.

“Well, you’re just going to have to keep those hormones in check for a while” Sydney told him and poked his cheek lightly.

“Do I have to?” Vaughn whined.

“Yes, you do” Sydney told him with a laugh. “You’re also going to have to take care of me considering I can’t walk”

“Yeah, I know, I already signed up for that job” Vaughn groaned.

“Don’t act like I forced you into it, I do believe you’re the one that forced me to stay here” Sydney laughed.

“I guess your right” Vaughn sighed. “But that was only to avoid going in to work”

“Michael Christian Vaughn! You don’t go into work unless you want to either way so I will not be the excuse you use on Eric for not going to work!” Sydney laughed.

“Knowing Eric he won’t let me come into work in hopes of getting us back together” Vaughn laughed.

“Yeah, and now we get to be together and just hide it from everyone” Sydney smiled as she kissed him again.

“Mhm” Vaughn smiled as he kissed her back.

“This is going to be one hell of a ride Vaughn” Sydney smiled.

“Yeah, but this time I promise that you won’t want to get off” Vaughn assured her with a smile and kiss on the nose.

stealthy
syd_vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias_Rocks_87
vaughnsgurl4lf
IwantRome
trinity_gc
~VartansGirl~
LaurenRachael
KAliasGirl
deranged_girl
alwazabrat
aliasdancer007
helpleessromantic
rileylovesalias
wanttobew/mv
dsracing99
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Vaughnlover15
gucci_94
broe4ever929
SydneyVaughn47
Jen-Jen
secret_agent_angel
Nancy O
blue_bird
superspy
fire*N*ice
emmy_D
sparklingrainbow
berry_kyoote_spy88
msu_ruby
sabbiee_co
mightylittleone
aliasmaniac7723
Meggy
Sydneyt
batman
mrs.marshal030791
tunita
lizababy
Aliasmaniac7723
sydneymicheal
LaQuetha
ubielecki
Brinne
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Maddy28
Kromrell
Tamminann
Sydney_alias_vaughn
LittleNicky
sydneyv22

I am so happy that you finally updated.

That was such a great chapter. I am so happy that they are back together.

Thanks for the pm.

Fluffyness!!

Oh yes, Syd and Eric :P

Dinnerrrr.. thats so fluffy!! But they have to keep it from the kids.. (n) I'm sure they will figure out somehow... lol

Wubed the update, post more soon

xo laur :Prop:

Carolyn!!!
OMV, they're getting back together. I'm so excited. because it was torture at the beginning with them not being together. And now they're getting back together. !!! :jump:

But what I love is their loving banter...it is so cute...
And the ending...was perfect. I mean..*happy sigh* :love:
Thanks for the PM and I hope you can update soon...I'm dying for more.

Riley xoxo

Back