Sydney and Vaughn back together. :love:
Keeping it a secret could be fun!
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

Chapter 24

Sydney just smiled.

“It’s late” she finally whispered.

“I know” he smiled.

“We should go to bed” Sydney laughed slightly.

“I don’t want to sleep” Vaughn smiled.

“Why not Vaughn?” Sydney asked him.

“I’m afraid that if I go to sleep…when I wake up this’ll all be a dream” Vaughn smiled as he brushed her cheek lightly with the back of his hand.

“I promise you that it won’t” Sydney smiled at him, “but if it makes you feel any better, we can just stay here for a while”

“Can we?” Vaughn smiled.

“Yeah” Sydney told him with a smile chuckle.

“Ok, well, for comfort purposes I’m going to have to do this” Vaughn told her as he gently moved her so that he could sit behind her, and hold her.

“Vaughn” Sydney laughed.

“What?” he whispered into her ear.

“Nothing” Sydney smiled as she leaned her head back against his shoulder.

“Good” Vaughn laughed as he put his arms gently around her waist. “Comfortable?”

“I haven’t been this comfortable in 2 years” Sydney laughed.

“Even with the broken legs?” Vaughn asked her.

“Even with the broken legs” Sydney nodded happily. “You know, Lauren was so angry when she walked in”

“Yeah, somehow that doesn’t surprise me. She’s never had much confidence in me, especially when it comes to you” Vaughn laughed slightly.

“Yeah, and why was that?” Sydney asked him.

“Because it didn’t take a genius to figure out that I never stopped loving you” Vaughn told her.

“Yeah, I remember one night, Jess came upstairs after having spent the weekend with you and she was like ‘mom! Mom! He loves you’ and I just tried to ignore her, I thought that if I really admitted to myself that I loved you and you still loved me that I’d just get hurt again…Jess thought I was being retarded” Sydney laughed.

“Yeah, she said the same thing to me after you broke up with that Noah guy” Vaughn told her.

“Did she?” Sydney laughed.

“Yeah, she came running in telling me that you and Noah had split up so I could go make my move” Vaughn smiled. “But why are we dwelling on it Syd? We didn’t make it there then, but we’re here now”

“Your right, we are” Sydney smiled as she played with his fingers.

“Do you think that the divorce helped us?” Vaughn asked her.

“Honestly? I don’t know, I think it probably made us stronger now that we’re together again, but that goes back to that old cliché, absence makes the heart grow fonder” Sydney smiled. “But seriously, Vaughn, it’s late, we should go to bed”

“Okay, how about, you can just fall asleep and I will take you to bed later ok?” Vaughn suggested.

“Fine” Sydney laughed as she put her head back on his chest and he wrapped his arms tightly around her. “Goodnight Vaughn”

“Night Syd, I love you” Vaughn whispered.

“I love you too” Sydney smiled before she fell asleep.

Soon after Sydney fell asleep, Vaughn did as well, it had been a long couple of days and they both needed to rest.

The next morning Vaughn woke at the regular time, 5:30, realizing where he was and who he was with he just smiled and went back to bed.

At around 7:30am, the door opened, walking in Jessica was rather disgusted to see two figures lying on the couch until she realized who it was.

“OH MY GOD! MOM! DAD?” Jessica squealed happily
Chapter 25

“Jess” Vaughn sat up slightly.

“What is going on?” Jessica asked with a mischievous smile.

“Nothing” Vaughn answered quickly.

“Really? Could have fooled me” Jessica told him.

“Jess, your dad and I just fell asleep here” Sydney shrugged.

“Fell asleep with his arms around you and your head buried into his chest? Well mom…” Jessica laughed.

“Jessica Elizabeth…” Sydney warned.

“Where’s Lauren dad?” Jessica asked with a smirk.

“Lauren and I split up” Vaughn told her.

“Oh yeah, why?” Jessica asked him.

“Because she didn’t approve of my helping your mother” Vaughn told her, “shouldn’t you be in school?”

“Yeah, Aunt Nadia is waiting downstairs” Jessica told them.

“Then what are you doing up here hounding us with absurd questions, go to school” Sydney told her.

Jessica just smiled.

“okay guys, have fun” She told them before skipping out of the house.

“Why can’t she be gullible like Kris and Morgan?” Sydney sighed.

“Because she is far too much like her mother for that” Vaughn laughed as he kissed the top of her head.

“You say it like it’s a bad thing” Sydney laughed.

“No, being like you is a great thing” Vaughn told her, “how about we actually get you into a bed?”

“I don’t want to, I’m comfy” Sydney wined.

“Syd, you have to go to a real bed ok?” Vaughn laughed as he began to wriggle out of their position.

“No I don’t, I’m fine” Sydney protested.

“Sydney stop being your stubborn self and let me take you to bed” Vaughn laughed.

“Take me to bed eh?...when you phrase it like that I am inclined to listen” Sydney laughed.

“You were always a sick minded little girl” Vaughn joked.

“You loved it” Sydney laughed.

“Do you remember our first kiss?” Vaughn asked her seriously.

“The first kiss EVER or when we were dating?” Sydney asked him.

“Ever” Vaughn smiled.

*Flashback*

“Sydney will you please come back here!” Vaughn shouted as they ran down a hall.

“What the hell were you doing in there…with her!?” Sydney shouted as tears began streaming down her face.

“Sydney I swear it was just for drama!” Vaughn told her.

“It didn’t look like it was just for drama” Sydney retorted.

“If it wasn’t for drama then I sure as hell wouldn’t have been in there Syd” Vaughn told her as he grabbed her arm gently to keep her from walking any further.

“Really? It looked like you were both enjoying yourselves” Sydney spat back.

“Sydney you and I both that’s not true! You know I don’t feel anything at all for her” Vaughn told her with a pained look in his eyes.

“Do I?” Sydney asked him seriously.

“Yes, you do, because if I were kissing her because I wanted to be, it would have been more like this” Vaughn told her before kissing her passionately.

*End Flashback*

Chapter 26
Sydney just sat there, it had been 6 weeks since the her first kiss on her second time around with Vaughn, they had told the kids, she wasnt surprised by their reactions. Kris and Morgan were happy; but they didnt want to get their hopes up in case it didnt last, in all honesty, they were smarter than Jessica like that, they were both more realistic, Jessica was ecstatic, this was everything she had wanted for so long.

"Syd, your awake?" Michael asked as he creaked the door to his office open.

"hmm?...yeah" Sydney smiled as she saw him come in.

"How was your sleep?" He smiled at her.

"It was good, i missed you" Sydney told him as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I missed you too, but the kids are here" Michael laughed.

"We're just sharing a bed, it's not the end of the world" Sydney laughed and sat up further in the bed.

"I know, but i'd rather not freak the felgercarb out of my kids" Michael told her as he put his arms gently around her waist.

"Fair enough...you know...I have to go home soon...i can almost walk on this leg" Sydney sighed.

"Home...as in the house?" Michael sighed sadly.

"Home as in the house" Sydney nodded.

"Do you have to?" Michael whined.

"Yes, i have to...but" Sydney began.

"Mom! Dad! Kris just spilled coffee ALL over the living room carpet" Morgan came running into the room.

"WHAT? s**t!" Michael muttered before standing up to attend to the mess. "We'll talk later ok?"

"Yeah" Sydney nodded, "Send Kris my way"

"Will do" Vaughn muttered as he walked into his elegant living room and saw a huge brown mark where the black coffee had landed.

"Kris, go talk to your mom" he told him as he shook his head.

"Dad...i didnt mean to" Kris told him sadly.

"I know...just...your mom. Go" Michael told him, doing his best not to become angry.

Michael just sighed, this was enough to ruin his day, Sydney was leaving, there was coffee all over immensely expensive carpeting, what else could go wrong?

"Dad, i need 40 bucks" Jessica told him as she walked down the stairs.

"What?" he looked at her.

"I.Need.40.Bucks" she repeeated slowly.

"Why in the hell do you need 40$?" Michael asked her as he stood up.

"WELL, Valentines Day is on Monday, and I need to get Nick a gift" Jessica stated matter-of-factly.

"VALENTINES DAY IS ON MONDAY?" Michael nearly shouted.

"Yeah" Jessica nodded, "why?"

"I just...I totally forgot" Vaughn told her as he reached into his wallet and took out two twenty dollar bills. "here"

"Thanks dad...and...dont forget...Monday...Valentines day, moms favourite holiday" Jessica smiled as she grabbed a bagel.

"When are you going to be back from the mall?" Michael asked her, ignoring her statement.

"Um...i dunno...i'll have my cell, just call me" Jessica told him.

"OK, have fun, you can take the jag" Michael told her.

"The Jag? Why cant i take the mercedes?" Jessica whined.

"Or you could take a cab" Michael smirked.

"Jag it is" Jessica threw her hands up in the air, defeated.

"have fun" Michael smiled as she grabbed the keys and walked out the door.

Now, all he had to do was put his plan in action. He sighed as he saw Kris walk down the hall towards him.

"Kris, come here" Michael told him, Kris just sighed and sauntered over. "I'm sorry i snapped at you...i know you didnt do it on purpose...so...i'm sorry, it's just a carpet"

"I know dad" Kris smiled and walked upstairs to his room.

Michael watched him go and then walked into Sydney's room, it was time to put his Valentines Day Plan in action.

"Syd?" Michael smiled.

"Hey" Sydney smiled back at him.

"Um...i was thinking" he began.

"oh no, that's never good" Sydney joked.

"Well, I think you should move out on Monday morning" Vaughn told her.

"You want me to move out on Monday...the 14th?...Valentines Day?" Sydney asked him, stunned.

"Yes, i do" Michael told her seriously

stealthy
syd_vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias_Rocks_87
vaughnsgurl4lf
IwantRome
trinity_gc
~VartansGirl~
LaurenRachael
KAliasGirl
deranged_girl
alwazabrat
aliasdancer007
helpleessromantic
rileylovesalias
wanttobew/mv
dsracing99
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Vaughnlover15
gucci_94
broe4ever929
SydneyVaughn47
Jen-Jen
secret_agent_angel
Nancy O
blue_bird
superspy
fire*N*ice
emmy_D
sparklingrainbow
berry_kyoote_spy88
msu_ruby
sabbiee_co
mightylittleone
aliasmaniac7723
Meggy
Sydneyt
batman
mrs.marshal030791
tunita
lizababy
Aliasmaniac7723
sydneymicheal
LaQuetha
ubielecki
Brinne
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Maddy28
Kromrell
Tamminann
Sydney_alias_vaughn
LittleNicky
sydneyv22

:blink:
Ok, besides the fact that I'm almost asleep on my keyboard and I'm spelling every word wrong, I'll *try* to review.

Fluffy, yay, fluff. Woot. :happydance: Finally.

And the ending...what the? I mean come on, what is he doing? *confused*
Bed. Must. Go.

Riley xoxo

HELL i'll take the jag....
better than a bus
:D great chapter
Vaughn is sooo up to something.....
little Mr. Mystery Man, can't wait to see what it is
thanx for the pm
awesome update yet again :smiley:
can't wait for more
update soon :D

so.tired.im.still.going.to.update.

fluff..oh how i love fluff
ONLY 2 CHAPS LEFT
AH IM GOING TO MISS THIS FIC :(
fluff can i get a woot woot

??

do i hear ya

woot woot biatches!
awesome chapters

Dude
That was a major update
But I do know why
Alias next week
I am still OMGing over here!
Those were, AMAZING chapters
I knew Jess would find out
She is just too inquisitive
She is just like Sydney
I bet, I know Vaughn, and Carolyn, well enough to say that Vaughn is making her move out because he has something special planned for her at their house, or to make her go back to pack up all her stuff to move in with him or something like that!
Thanks for the PM
update again soon please

Kick arse, how many chaps was that, like 3? Awesome, thanks!!! SOO GOOD TOO!! OMG, they are sooo adorable, and Jess was funny! "MUM! DAD?" Bahahah!! What is Vaughn up to though... cant wait!! Thanks for the pm, and all the chapters! You can update like that anytime :lol:

That was great ... awww they are soo cute together ... love the flashback ... aww Jess is so excited to have them back together (but Morgan and Kriss are right not to get their hopes up) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back