Is Irina going to come back?

Hi, this is my first post so I am not exactly sure how I am supposed to do it. But anyways. I have read that there are debates and stuff as to whether Lena Olin will return. I was wondering if anyone had an update on this. I personally love her character. She is so dang good at portraying Irina. She just understands her and she portrays the very essence of Irina. anways.. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks!
ERT

I haven't heard anything... coz I'm all the way down here in Oz..

but I hope she does comes back!

I :love: Irina/Lena...

Let me know if you hear anything..

I'm from Oz too! :lol:

I think so far she isn't coming back, cos she lives heaps far away from the Alias set or something like that. But I hope I'm wrong, cos I love her! Hopefully she'll come back for a couple of geust appearances at least!

from everything i've read she's for sure not coming back. she was holding out for more money and i guess they didn't think she deserved it. :(

i would love to see her back on the show though...here's to wishful thinking.

She lives in New York--so does Mr Garber, BTW. Reportedly she's been asked to return for guest appearances at quite a handsome sum (the sort of top money that Sharon Stone got for The Practice) but turned it down. It's rumored that her movie friends look down on her appearing in a mere TV show and are trying to dissuade her from stooping so low. (Like Hollywood Homicide compared to Alias in quality!)

Mr Abrams has stayed very respectful and kept the door open, so who knows--! We can always hope. If she doesn't get the right kind of movie offers . . .
;)

She lives in New York--so does Mr Garber, BTW.
As does Ron Rifkin and Isabella Rossellini and... yeah.

she was holding out for more money and i guess they didn't think she deserved it.
Heh. You should not believe everything you read, especially since this rumour was initially started by Kristin who does not get much credit for being a spoiler source because she usually gets bad information or take it the wrong way. The reason Lena didn't come back had nothing to do with money which was also confirmed by most spoiler sources I know. Her contract status means that she's not coming back anytime soon but it certainly does not rule out any possibility of her returning in the future.

Manu said:
The reason Lena didn't come back had nothing to do with money which was also confirmed by most spoiler sources I know. Her contract status means that she's not coming back anytime soon but it certainly does not rule out any possibility of her returning in the future.
did not know that...thanks for pointing it out. :D

I don't think she's coming back. She said she wasn't. But then I thought "what if she's saying that she won't come back, and then make an appearence out of nowhere?" I think that would be cool. Maybe they're keeping it quite. All I know is Lena needs to come back! She has one of the best characters ever! :(

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but the newest alias magazine says that it's not very hopeful, at least not anytime soon :(

SiriCerasi said:
Or just one episode. ONE LITTLE EPISODE! :thud:
ditto! They atleast need to finish off her character. I mean, they left us hanging with her jumping off a building. They need to bring her back for atleast one episode to show her true motives and everything like that. who knows where she is or what has happened to her. We NEED to know!

I think they want her back, but I heard that it was an financial issue and as long as they wont pay her what she want's. Then we don't get Irina :(
That's what I heard anyway...

Alias_Freak said:
I mean, they left us hanging with her jumping off a building.
:lol: :sideroll: :rotflmao:

That cracked me up :lol:

But I agree, we need an ending! Or a not ending :D Hopefully... :thinking:

verdantheart said:
It's rumored that her movie friends look down on her appearing in a mere TV show and are trying to dissuade her from stooping so low. (Like Hollywood Homicide compared to Alias in quality!)

Mr Abrams has stayed very respectful and kept the door open, so who knows--! We can always hope. If she doesn't get the right kind of movie offers . . .
;)
:hmm:

That makes me angry. Very, very angry in fact :hmm:

LENA HAS TO COME BACK, SHE JUST HAS TO!!!!! but according to most sources she isn't... :( yeah i agree they should do SOMETHING about her charachter, kill her of (hopefully HOPEFULLY not!!!!!) but just anything. so that we wouldn't have to wait and guess and guess and wait cause no one knows anything for sure anyway.... :blink:

verdantheart said:
It's rumored that her movie friends look down on her appearing in a mere TV show and are trying to dissuade her from stooping so low. (Like Hollywood Homicide compared to Alias in quality!)
how did i miss this? anyway... that's gotta be the stupidest thing i've ever heard. just because Irina is a TV character doesn't mean that she's not challenging to play! quite frankly, Irina is the best character ever played by Lena. i love her in her movie roles but i haven't quite seen a character like Irina before.

i'd like to think that Lena is smart enough not to go for that lame excuse... and what kind of "friends" are they, anyway?

*IriS* said:
verdantheart said:
how did i miss this? anyway... that's gotta be the stupidest thing i've ever heard. just because Irina is a TV character doesn't mean that she's not challenging to play! quite frankly, Irina is the best character ever played by Lena. i love her in her movie roles but i haven't quite seen a character like Irina before.

i'd like to think that Lena is smart enough not to go for that lame excuse... and what kind of "friends" are they, anyway?
i've only seen her in one movies. but one day, ONE DAY i will see them all!!! and dude, randi, i hope lena's smarter than that too. but u know, just b/c of that is pretty lame. out of all the character i've seen, irina has to be the best out of them all. and plus lena has to at least come back for one ep to help clear and wrap thing ep! one episode won't hurt!

that's awesome artemis!

Back