Is Irina going to come back?

well, it wasn't even the whole movie, but most of it. i've seen chocolat. and haven't seen her in hollywood homicide but i'll get to it. and i'll get to the other movies too.

holy irina that chocolate in the shop looked sooooooooo good... 🤤

i've seen chocolat, and of course lena was great in it, but it was so weird to see her laughing really hard and dancing (when they have the party by the water), when you're so used to see her calm and mysterious in alias!!! anyone who agrees? of course she was awesome in the movie but it was just weird. i was like, " no! irina can't do like that, she's supposed to be like irina is!". then i realized that it wasn't irina, it was josephine. but it was weird!
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

pii_lena4ever said:
i've seen chocolat, and of course lena was great in it, but it was so weird to see her laughing really hard and dancing (when they have the party by the water), when you're so used to see her calm and mysterious in alias!!! anyone who agrees? of course she was awesome in the movie but it was just weird. i was like, " no! irina can't do like that, she's supposed to be like irina is!". then i realized that it wasn't irina, it was josephine. but it was weird!
lol... well no i didn't find it weird because i watched Chocolat long before i started watching Alias. and i totally loved her performance in the movie, which is why i loved Irina fom day one, because i knew what an amazing actress Lena is.

Chocolat is one of my favorite movies ever! i've also seen Hollywood Homicide, Queen of The Damned and The Unbearable Lightness of Being.

i've only seen chocolat. it kills me that i can't find any of the other movies with lena in them!!! :banghead: when does the "leland"-movie come? it'll probably tke aaaggggeeessss before it comes here... :cuss:
life is not fair!

pii_lena4ever said:
dude it was the same for me! i was thinking.. "god this is sooo weird but cool. :lol:''

dude, u can't find the movies? she's been in a ton! do you mean you just can't find them in finland or don't know the other movies she's been in?

i can't find them in finland!!! :banghead: :cuss: i've been to sooo many places where they sell/rent movies, but they don't seem to have any lena movies. and the only place in my town from where you can rent movies has taken away chocolat, so now that's gone too!!! (n)
but i'll keep looking, maybe i'll find some of the movies. which ones are the bests? and in which ones does lena have a big role?

you can find them all at lenaolin.net. and dude that hecka sucks. i'm soooo sorry... have u tried an online movie renting? they have those. they just send it to you and you pay a fee for like a month then you send it back to them in the mail.

no i haven't tried online movie renting...and i've never heard of it so i guees we don't have it here :( but i really hope that leland comes to our stores, i'll SO buy it! do you know if it has come to the cinemas in the states yet (i don't know if you live in the states but still...)? and has ignition and darkness come yet? and if they have, were they good? haven't seen or heard anything about them here yet, but i hope hope hope that they'll come!
piiiiiiiiiiii

well if you want you can buy the DVD online from Amazon.com. i've bought a couple od DVDs myself and i recommend it if you can't find the movies where you live. don't know anything about online renting though... i didn't even think it was possible... :blink:

I wish they would just recast her. As much as I love Lena, I LOVE the character of Irina, There is so much more they could do with her, in fact I only started watching the show when she was on.

Biometric said:
I wish they would just recast her. As much as I love Lena, I LOVE the character of Irina, There is so much more they could do with her, in fact I only started watching the show when she was on.
[post="1018367"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I would actually be OK with recasting, given that the storylines for Irina are compelling enough. It would never be the same without Lena, but I'd much rather have a more interesting storyline than no storyline.

I agree with you Xinli and yet I disagree at the sametime. I think that they need to move on find someone new to play Irina. Don't get me wrong I loved Lena as Irina but at the same time JJ you can't punish us loyal viewers like this and denying us Irina. Lena didnt originate the role so what need is there to keep her as the only Irina. And where I differ from Xinli is that the Lena may not originated the role she made it what we all know and love. I think that as long as Lena refuses to return that Irina needs to be dead. I mean hey its Alias and as we all know. Nobody ever really dies on Alias.

Back