Season 5 Is Vaughn Dead?

Does anyone remeber the rumor that started circulating at the beginning of this season, saying that Micheal Vartan might leave the show, because of the problems created with Jennifer Garner after they broke up. Well what better way to kill Vaughn off then, in a car crash right after they decide to get married. And so to set up next years plot, Vaughn will die, leaving Sydney to figure out what he meant about his 'past'. Meaning that Irina Derevko, will have to return in the 5th season. Either Vaughn dies, or gets amnesia, that s is my guess. What do you think?

I don't think Vaughn will die because of Michael & Jennifer breaking up. In so many interviews Vaughn said that they were friends first then bf/gf second and that after they broke up, their relationship morphed into a brother/sister kind of thing. So no, I don't think he would die...not because of that...

JJ isn't going to kill Vaughn. this not Vaughn thing is a a opportunity for MV to have his own storyline and more screentime. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I agree. They are not killing off Vaughn. I have read that MV likes the steady paycheck and that he doesn't want to leave. Plus the fans are attached to him and he and Jen are pros. I thought that the return of S/V fluff at the end of the season shows how well they still work together. MV is also under contract so even though they could decide to write him out of the show or kill him off or whatever, I seriously doubt it will happen. This is just another way to send the show in a new direction. I for one am ready for the ride. I just hope we can still call him "Vaughn."

ooo god no way they r goin 2 kill off Vaughn. I would cry lol. No I woudn't but I would b super pissed. That would ruin the whole S/V engagment thing + Sydney would seriously become depressed if her second fiance died :(

yea, i don't think that they'll kill him off. there are so many new possibilities with his character now.

EDIT: oops, he's not "characters", hehe

No, Vaughn can't die.
but with the impact of the other car on his side.
It looked like something you wouldn't easily walk away from.
I just hope they don't ruin that gorgeous face and body!!

J.J. is smart and he knows many fans love Michael Vartan he would be crazy to kill him off. Sydney's character would be destroyed if someone else in her life died espeacially with Nadia in the hospital practically dead. :(

I heard Michael is not leaving alias, he is coming back next season, and he is not leaving the show any time soon. I couldn't be happier when I read that article. :smiley:

Nicky_Bristow said:
I heard Michael is not leaving alias, he is coming back next season, and he is not leaving the show any time soon. I couldn't be happier when I read that article. :smiley:
[post="1366802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thats great news. I adore MV and would be so upset if he left.

Yes, and unless a big official press release is released saying he's leaving, he's staying.

You know what's ironic? We've seen so many people be seriously injured and next ep their fine, that if that happened with S/V and the car it might be frustrating, but it would be the one time that it would be realistic because in real life people HAVE walked away with just a few scratches from it. And they might do what they did with the S3 finale and the S4 premiere, skipping a few months, cuz then they could have them almost recovered or something....

I think he is "dead" I heard he wanted to leave to do movies and felgercarb like that I didn't know it had to deal with Jen! :( I love him but hey what ever floats his boat!!!!!!

Mel

:eek: Vaughn can't die! He's my fave character on the show. I hope he's okay if he comes back next season. Syd would be super depressed by having her loved ones checked into the hospital one after another. I heard a lot of different stuff about if Vaughn's coming back next season or not, but i'm going to try and be optimistic about it and count on seeing his face every episode for season5.
:doctor: Heal Vaughn up and keep him sexy, JJ!!

Back