Season 5 Is Vaughn the Cardinal?

Can someone clarify for me if Vaughn is the Cardinal? Last night's episode showed Agent Grace talking to a man in a parking garage and he told this man that he needed him to get a message to the cardinal. Is this Vaughn? If not, then who is the Cardinal? Is the cardinal apart of Prophet 5? Also, if Vaugn is not the Cardinal, then what role is he going to play in the next 5 episodes?

This theory could be possible...

Although I still think he's being held captive, but he looked a little too clean to bekept captive...

And, one way this theory could be wrong:

Grace went to the guy way before the baby was born, so if the message at the end saying he had a daughter was from Grace, how did he know before hand?

This theory could be possible...

Although I still think he's being held captive, but he looked a little too clean to bekept captive...

And, one way this theory could be wrong:

Grace went to the guy way before the baby was born, so if the message at the end saying he had a daughter was from Grace, how did he know before hand?

i think the message was from jack-when he was holding the baby sydney looked at him and he said he would take care of it-next shot was of vaughn finding out he had a daughter

Can someone clarify for me if Vaughn is the Cardinal? Last night's episode showed Agent Grace talking to a man in a parking garage and he told this man that he needed him to get a message to the cardinal. Is this Vaughn? If not, then who is the Cardinal? Is the cardinal apart of Prophet 5? Also, if Vaugn is not the Cardinal, then what role is he going to play in the next 5 episodes?

Ok, then Vaughn may not be the Cardinal but what role is the Cardinal playing and who is it? I am really confused. Slone is working for Prophet 5? Grace is Prophet 5 also?

Sloane is being blackmailed by Prophet 5 for the cure for Nadia.

Grace is working with the Cardinal which I don't believe to be Vaughan. The message Grace needed to get to the Cardinal had nothing to do with the birth of the child. It was way too early in the episode to be that information.

Back